Things go wrong

Author's Note : this story starts off with Jackson still being with Aaron just for the dramatic effect so no you're not reading the wrong fan fiction haha *this is also my first fan fiction so if there's anything I can change pls do let me know*
This symbol * means the thoughts of that person or what's happening in the background and this ( means me interrupting the story )
Enjoy :)

( It's based on a highschool background and they are close to graduation )

Jackson's POV

"Babe what will we have for dinner later? " I asked Aaron. Aaron was the hottest boy I've seen and lucky enough I got to be his boyfriend. Our school wasn't really opened to people being gay so we were secretly dating but Aaron hated it whenever I tell him I love him in the hallway or I hold his hand before going to class. He was the shy one , scared that people will judge him for dating such a loser like me. "Don't call me that , I've told you many times , don't call me that in school" he replied. "I'm sorry". It hurt my feelings but I understood how he felt about this and he did warn me before. I still remember the first day I saw him as a transfer student , cute , tall and incredibly stunning. I don't know how but he became a very popular student very quickly and girls would hit on him really hard. He had a lot of exes before me which I don't blame because he was hot. He is. I knew I didn't stand a chance to be his until one day he kissed me after gym class. I was changing my clothes in a toilet stall and when I opened the door , he barged in and kissed me before I could resist and that's how we became a thing. He's adorable.

Aaron's POV

Jackson just called me babe again and it's driving me crazy. He knows I don't feel comfortable that way in school and he still does it. He's hot but he's also very annoying sometimes. To be honest I'm starting to regret the day I kissed him. I just wanted to try what it felt like to kiss a boy and seeing him being all over me I thought he was a good choice. But he got too attached and eventually asked me to be his boyfriend. After school ended we just went for chipotle and I drived him home before heading home myself.

Jackson's POV

I gave him a kiss before getting down the car and said I love you and all he did was said goodnight. He didn't even waved or smiled at me. That night was the worst.

_______________________________________

Guys that's all for this part and I knew it sucked a lot but I promise to up my game on the next one