Teddy bear

Hi guys a few of you really liked the last part
Thank you so much :))

_______________________________________

Jackson's POV

I don't know what to do now. Love felt so virtual and something that will never belong to me. Dylan has been coming around a lot and my mum found out what happened to me and Aaron. She didn't want to know details but she knew he cheated on me. My mum used to say that Arron was the one for me. I remember last time I was not sure of my sexuality until I met Aaron. Now I don't know if I have a sexual orientation anymore. Maybe I just shouldn't love anyone so I won't get hurt. We ended up passing up our project a day late and I barely did anything. Dylan was nice and smart enough to do all the work for our team. Dylan might look a lot like a douche but he is very kind and caring. He should stop treating me so well. I might fall again and get hurt.

Dylan's POV

Jackson doesn't seem like he is getting better. He is still coming to school with red eyes every morning. He needs to move on. He deserves to. Aaron that piece of shit just stepped all over him. Jackson is not only the cutest boy I've seen, he is so fragile and weak , just begging to be taken care of. Oh how I wish to hold him like that day. That day he was crying over a dead relationship. He's too innocent and I like it. What is wrong? Am I starting to feel things? I know he's gay but I'm not sure myself. Boys are cute but he is out of this world.

Jackson's POV

Dylan invited me to his brother's party. Ish. I don't even know if you can call it a party. I think his brother is in town and his wrestling pals will be hanging out together. I know why he invited me. So I can move on from Aaron. That toxic relationship I got myself into. So I said yes without thinking too much. Besides what other things can I do. Cry in my bed they had sex on for days? My mum wanted me to go too. She said I'll be in great hands. Of course I will. Those hands punched Aaron's guts out. I'll be better than fine.i asked Dylan to send me his brother's house address so I can uber myself there. He said he doesn't have it and I guess he just doesn't want me around him. But around 7pm, he came to my house to pick me up. Am I a princess now?

Dylan's POV

I picked him up because I didn't want him to chicken out. He looked cute and tiny in his pink hoodie and skinny jeans. This boy really likes his pink huh? He looks cute in it. So before we went to my brother's place , I brought him to a toy store and bought him a teddy bear. I told him to hug this bear if nights gets tough and I was blushing a little bit. I wanted to say to hug it if he misses me and I'm not around but that's too straight forward. He gave me a hug and I exploded. My heart stopped working for a while. In the best way possible.

______________________________________

Guys yess I uploaded twice today
To make up for me being missing for a whole week haha
Love you guys.