Cozy

Jackson's POV

That kiss was beautiful. Because I didn't come to this party myself, I have to depend on Dylan to bring me home. By the time everyone left it's already around 1am so he asked me if I could stay there just for one night. I texted my mum and said yes. After cleaning up the place I prepared my sleeping place aka the couch. I saw Dylan dragging a mattress out to the living room. Turns out he sleeps outside too because his brother has his girlfriend over so he couldn't sleep in his brother's room. I didn't mind. I or to see this beautiful boy even more. We just laid there. Me on the couch and him on the floor. We talked about random stuff and gossips about school. I was hugging the teddy bear in my arms but then he took it away from me again. He stood up and somehow laid beside me. Both of us squeezing on the tiny couch. Then he embraced me. Making me the small spoon. His face is near me again. Should I do it? Should I kiss his tender lips again? I wanted to but he just closed his eyes and said goodnight. There goes my chance. I put the blanket over him because the living room was freezing. He kissed my forehead after I laid down again with his eyes still closed. I kissed him on the lips and said goodnight. Bringing a smile to my sleep.

Dylan's POV

I woke up very early because I didn't want anyone to see me like that. My brother would freak out. So I went to the gym in my apartment and worked out. Went for a long run before returning to my brother's apartment. Jackson was gone. Oh no. I messed up last night huh. I probably scared him away. But then I heard a flush from the toilet. Then my boy with his messy hair walked out. He looked even cuter with his hair down and without gelling it up. He looks like a Roman servant. My baby. He ruffled his hair and rubbed his eyes. I quickly sneaked behind him and gave him a hug. He turned around and giggled. "Your sweat is on me dummy" he said. "I know,my lips too" after that I kissed him. He smelt so cozy and I don't even know if that's a thing. He felt like home to me. My sane from my insane.
Too bad we can't stay like that forever. School starts soon.

_______________________________________

Hi guys I know this is a very short one but I just wanted to repay you guys for not uploading for almost a week now haha
Hope you guys like it and thank you for all the reads :)