Imagine 1

Daniel a.k.a Diggy, is all about his body. He always find time in his day to work out. So today I just decided I would work out with him. I get dressed in some leggings, running shoes, and my sports bra. I walk downstairs to see that he's ready. "Morning baby", I said getting something to eat out the cabinet. He just smiles and kisses my cheek. He be acting like he can't speak sometimes. "We going to the gym today, I'm not just working out home today" he said getting his duffel bag. I don't know why he carry that big ass bag to work out. It doesn't make any sense to me. After I eat, we get in the car and drive to the gym. I will not be working out imma work him out. Once we get there I wait for him to get in push up position then I sit on his back. He begins to start doing his push ups. I just pray this nigga doesn't drop me or imma beat his ass. He play too much so he might try to drop me on purpose. I just enjoy making stuff harder for him. I can feel his heart beat through his back. All his heat is hitting my back. I wonder what we eating for dinner. -15 minutes later- This nigga still doing push-ups. He must be bionic or something. Oh gosh Daniel can you stop, you said. He just looked at you and continued. You sit down and goes in his bag. You look around in his bag to see what his has and you find some panties. "Um Daniel Simmons, who's underwear is this" you said getting extremely mad. He got up and said "it's yours I ain't put it in there you must've did that" in a laughing manner. You hit him hard on the arm and he picks you up. "Boy put me down, stop doing this in the public" you said, while getting down.