"She's not Irene"

Aaron's POV

What is he getting at? Is he trying to test me? Whatever it is, I need to keep calm. For Aphmau and our daughter, Alina, I think. Aaron snapped out of his head just in time to hear the question Shad had been begging for the answer to.

"Why did you give your life for a pathetic woman like her?" Shad had been questioning for a while, trying to coax a answer out of him. Might as well tell him... or should I toy with him? Yeah, toying with him seems like a fine idea.

"A sorry excuse for a divine warrior such as you, should know the answer." Aaron taunted him. Shad lifted his head and turned his back to Aaron. "Or, are you so tainted yourself, that you don't even know the answer anymore." Shad had heard enough and shouted at him.

"Sacrifice!" He took a deep breath. "It takes sacrifice of a life to remove a relic. All in that wake shall suffer." He said almost knowingly.

"You anger for the wrong reasons." Aaron scoffed. "I can't believe I'm your descendant." Shad's blood was boiling. It showed in the way he curled his fists.

"Silence!" Shad commanded him to release control to him again.

"Never." He growled. "As long as you want to hurt her, I'll do everything in my power to stop you." Shad just laughed.

"You forget this body's mine. I'll surprise you." Aaron raised his eyebrow.

"Then what are you trying to do now?" Aaron asked. Shad had had it up to here with him and left enraged at him. His voice sounded just like Aaron's voice. That meant Aaron was gaining more control over his old body.

  Once Shad had come back to his Nether fortress, he recounted what Aaron had said and growled.

"He's toying with me, even after all that... my voice still sounds like his. I need to figure out her name."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry if these chapters are short, but if I find a reason to celebrate, like maybe starting a new book *cough* I am *cough* I'll write a extra long chapter! None of these characters are mine! They all belong to Jess Bravura, in fact maybe go check out her channel!

https://www.youtube.com/user/ChallengeAcceptedInc

She spends a long time on her stories and they look great! Goodbye, my sweet Kittens!

400 words! YES! YAY!