Interlude (chapter 1)

It was late at midnight when Nina and Christina saw those small shining, shimmering crystals at their backyard. Those were like diamonds. So they both agreed that they will keep it but, while they were holding the pieces it deatomized and entered in their body. They were shocked of what they saw. But , they kept it as a secret and never told anyone about it. Because they know that nobody will believe them. They are extremely worried about their selves that they did not sleep that night…. The next day while Nina was at the garden watering plants, she felt very tired and fell asleep. When she woke up she saw that the plants were fully bloomed. She was very inquisitive about what happened. She stared at the plants, in return, the plants danced before her eyes. She began to yawn, while raising her arm, amazingly, the plants grew taller. She began to wonder “Huh? What’s happening? , I can C-c-control it?? So if I put down my arm will it also become smaller? Let’s see HAYAAHH!! (Puts down her arm) the plants did become smaller “I can’t believe this!” “Oh my goodness! Hey sis you…did..that??” Christina said surprisingly while pointing at the plants. As she pointed at the plants flames came out of her fingers , burning down the plants…. “Huh?? This is strange…we have something like uhh.. powers?? “Yes Christina maybe it was the crystals that gave us this kind of powers” The next day the sisters received a letter …… at first nothing was inside later, letters popped out ……