Chapter 4

Liam shut the car off and let his hands fall from the steering wheel. He sighed as he opened the door and stepped out staring up at the house in front of him. It was now or never right? Just relax and be cool everything will work out he thought to himself as he pressed the doorbell. "Hey come on in!" Emilia said grabbing his arm and pulling him into the living room. She shut the door behind them then flung her arms around his neck. "Tonight it's just you and me." She said pressing her lips to his as she ripped open the black button up shirt he had on. Liam felt his adrenaline start to rise as she placed her hands on his now bare chest then slowly ran them down to his abs where she traced the lines with her finger tips.

He had really filled out. He was eighteen now and 6'2" tall weighing 160 pounds. He definitely had a nice body going on even if he didn't think so. Emilia grabbed him by the folds of his shirt and yanked him into her. "Come on, let's go upstairs to my room." Liam followed her up the stairs trying to focus his eyes on anything but her rear but the way she walked made it almost hypnotizing. No sooner than they were in her room she giggled shoving him onto the bed. "You're mine." She said as she crossed her arms in front of her grabbing the sides of her shirt then pulling it up over her head. She tossed the shirt to the side then stepped forward placing her hands on his chest, leaning him back to the bed, as she swung her leg over straddling him then leaned down pressing her lips to his.

Her tongue traced playfully over his as Liam began to undo her bra. As soon as the bra clicked open so did Emilias eyes and she smiled pulling her face back from his. "That was quick." She said before winking at him. She slid her arms out of the bra and threw it across the room. She arched her back placing her hands behind her on his knees "mmm...tell me..when do these jeans come off?" Liam couldn't take it anymore. He sat up grabbing the small of her back.

"Right now." He said flipping her over so that he was now on top of her. Emilia raised her hands up and placing them behind her head. "Do your worst." She said with a grin. Liam pulled his shirt back then off his arms and threw it onto the pile Emilia had started. He leaned down and kissed her neck gently using his left hand to hold himself while his right hand made its way down the middle of her chest and stomach to the button on her jeans. He undid the button carefully then slid the zipper down. He sat up placing a hand on each of her hips then grabbed the jeans between his fingers. Emilia arched her back a little allowing him to slide the jeans off of her with ease which he took full advantage of. As he tossed them onto the floor Emilia sat up placing a hand behind his neck and pulled him in to kiss her.

Liam slowly moved his kiss from her lips down to her neck, chest, stomach, waist. Each time he put his lips to her she moaned as if begging for more and the further down he moved the louder her cries for him were. He took the rim of her panties in his teeth then began to pull them down. Recognizing his intentions, Emilia arched her back again, raising up just enough to let him slide the underwear off. As he leaned back down Liam kissed the inside of her leg starting at her ankle and working his way up slowly.

By the time he had reached her inner thigh Emilia was shaking. "L....Liam...W...Wait!" It was too late, the lust consumed her and she moaned grabbing the back of his head clenching his hair in her fingers. Liam smiled sitting up once she let her grip loosen. He might technically still be a virgin but he wasn't an idiot. "What, is it?" He asked her tauntingly as he laid himself down next to her. Emilia snapped her head to the side her gaze meeting his. "You know damn good and well what it is." She said as she rolled herself on top of him.

"How could I? I'm still a virgin." Liam smiled up at her. Emilia hastily undid his belt and pants. "Not for long." She said with a grin as she slid his jeans and boxers down. She positioned herself on top of him and leaned down. "You know, for a virgin, you sure do know your way around a girl." Liam let out a small sarcastic laugh. "Yeah, a lot of internet porn will do that I guess." Emilia shook her head, "No hun, that was pure talent and I'm going to return the favor."

Liam zipped up his jeans. Emilia was standing next to him admiring herself in the mirror. She was wearing nothing but his shirt and she looked amazing in it. the shirt barely covered her rear so he could just see the bottom of her white silk panties and the sight of her bare legs sticking out of them was enough to make him ready to go again. "You know I'm going to need that back if I ever want to leave here." he said causing her to turn and smile at him. "Oh come on, if you want to see me naked all you have to do is ask." Liam bit his bottom lip as lust coursed through him. Of course he wanted to see her bare skin again, hell, he wanted a lot more than that but he had to be at work in half an hour.

"You know what I want but I have to be at work soon." He said sounding disappointed. Emilia stepped behind him as she slid the shirt off. "I know." She huffed as she placed his hands in the sleeves. "Those people think they own you but they don't realize that's my job." Liam laughed at her sense of humor as she pulled the shirt up and over his shoulders. "I'm ok with that." He said as he turned around placing his right hand on the side of her face leaning down to kiss her. "You better get going." She said as she pulled away and looked at the clock.

Liam pulled the car door shut and turned the key as he sighed. She sure made him want to stay but he also wanted those extra hours at work to buy new parts for his car. His once simple life was now becoming complicated and he did not like the way that made him feel. As he pulled out of her driveway he took one last look at her bedroom window and smiled. Maybe the complication was worth it though.