PROLOGUE

[Prologue - The above video is the prologue. After watching prologue you can continue down here.]

_

Omg. What he is doing?

"Taeren." He says my name. I'm still pressed against him, my breath quickening by the second. 

"Yes?" I say breathlessly. He slipped his hands through my hairs. 

"Do you honestly think I give a fuck about what's professional or not?" He ask me. 

I shake my head this must be dream... it has to be. "Mr. Jeo-" I start but he cuts me off. 

"Jungkook."

I take a deep breath. "J-Jungkook." I stuttered as he want me to call him by name.

He presses me closer if even possible, a sign of approval. "So do you know what I'm asking you?" He asks again. 

"I-I don't know." I stutter out again. His hand still in my hair.. he pulls me closer. Now, I was facing him so close that his breath was touching my face. 

I stare at his dark eyes.. which were making my heart beat faster. His eyes were showing emotion that I can't even understand. 

"Ah Taeren." He says as his eyes lock on my lips.

He was this close that inside of me wanted to have that kiss. Just kiss me... 

But, my thoughts were shouting... 

What should I do? What to do? 

Push him away..! 

Don't let him do..

I have to decide quickly.. but I can't make decision quickly. He was so close.. if he will just lean more than our lips could touch. 

He slowly leans in making me forget about anything else. 

My eyes flutter close. I can feel his lips hovering over my lips, waiting for something?

My approval?

I don't know but right when he is about to seal his lips with mine a knock interrupt us.

_

▪ Han Taeren ▪

She is a kind girl.. still unsure of what is going to come in future. 

But, little bit she knew about how her life will change after meeting Jeon Jungkook.

She looks for a job and end up with being his secretary. 

Will she know about his true reason behind all this..? 

or she is gonna fall in his trap.

Will she let him be closer?

or she is going to push him away..

▪ Jeon Jungkook ▪

A successful millionaire. He thinks that girls are all same. 

They just want a rich and hot boy who will take care of her needs.. money and.. lust. 

A one night stand what people call was his habit but..

Will Jungkook be different with her..? 

..or he is going to leave her as he did with all those sluts...