IMMA NINJA!~ nearly...

~Deadly Innocent~

Chapter 8

IMMA NINJA!~ nearly...

Riku's POV

I walked to early to school on a bright sunny morning with a huge smile on my face.

Happyhappyhappyhappyhappy!!!!

Das right! IMMA GUNNA BE A NINJA!!!!!!!

Happyhappyhappy!!!!

Teehee!

Dad left for his oh so important mission late last night... Well at least he'll be back in time for dinner... But then again... He is always late...

Before I knew it I was in front of the classroom. Yay!!!

Surprisingly there was no one in the class. Strange... I thought I was running late...

I then glanced at the clock where it read...

6:00

...

Woah!!! I'm heaps early!!!!!! Maybe its to make up or all the times that I've been late. Oh well... Now I get to pick my seat!!! Yay! I've always been late so I've never gotten to choose a seat.

Hmmm...

I could always sit in my normal seat but... It's always good for a change...

I don't want to sit at the front cos then it makes it harder for me to sleep during class...

I can't sit on the side closest to the door cos its far away from the sunshine...

Sooo... I'm gonna sit in the seat next to the window on the second to last row!

It was in the sunshine, close to the back which makes it easier for me to sleep! Perfect!

I skipped to my new-found seat and plonked myself onto it. Cool! It's even got comfy wood!

I yawned. Wow... I'm getting really tired all of a sudden. That's when my sight got blurry and my head fell to the wooden desk.

Sasuke's POV

I was on my way to school at around 6:45 in the morning. It would be nice leave at seven but by that time, all the fan girls would be awake too.

Oh God, I'm glad that it's graduation day! Then I'd only have to deal with a fan girl or two...

Some of the girls probably won't even pass this test... They're too focused on looks and boys. The only ones who would probably pass are the ones from ninja clans like that Hinata girl and Riku. They're two only girls who aren't fangirls of mine.

By that time, I was at the classroom, which would most likely be empty.

To my surprise there was someone already in the classroom who happened to be sitting in MY seat. No one sits in my seat. I NEED to sit there to stay away from all the delirious fangirls. Ugh...

As I came closer to MY seat I realized who was sitting, in this case, sleeping on my desk.

Riku.

I started to ponder whether I should wake her up as my heart began to pick up its pace.

'Ugh. Sasuke! Just wake her up! She's just like any other girl. So just wake her up!' a my inner self urged me.

Eventually, I decided to wake her up and tell her to get out of my seat.

"Hey. Wake up. You're in my-" I started as I softly nudged her.

Suddenly she sat up and started thrashing around trying to attack something and groaning as if she were in pain.