I passed???

~Deadly innocent~

Chapter 9

I passed???

Riku's POV.

"Riku. Riku! RIKU! Wake up! Time for academy!!!" A familiar voice called out as I snuggled further into my soft blanket.

"Go away... I didn't pass anyway..." I slurred as I waved my hand aimlessly hoping to make the voice stop.

"Riku-chaaaan!!!!! Wake upp!!!!! You didn't fail!!!" the voice called out again with a childish tone.

Only one person says my name like that! Naruto!

"I know I didnt actually fail Naru-kun but I told you. If you don't pass I'll stay back with you..." I reminded him as I rubbed my eyes and allowed them to adjust to the sunlight shining through my window. A beautiful day in Konoha as always.

"Buuuuut!!! The thing is Riku-chan I did pass!" he exclaimed pointing to the shiny metal plate on his forehead. Wow. It really suits him.

"YOU DID? YAY!!!!~ Good job Naru-kun!!!" I congratulated as I tackled him in a hug; my sleepiness disappearing instantly.

"Yup! Oh! I almost forgot! Here! Iruka-sensei told me to give you your new headband! It's even electric blue! Cool huh?" he said as he held out the most AWESOME looking headband! Electric blue!!!

The sight of the wicked headband gave me sparkly eyes.

"Sugoi... SUGOI!!! ARIGATO NARU-KUN!!!!!" I thanked.

"No problem Riku-chan! Now let's gooooo I wanna know what team I'm gunna be in! Believe it!" He shouted as he ran out the door.

"Yup let's go!!!!" I cheered in agreement.

We ran through the village at top speed, passing the bright colourful stores and restaurants with strong scents of ramen and dango. Everything was a colourful blur. The wind made my long hair flow in the wind like streamers. It felt so relaxing. So far so good!

After a short period of time, we arrived at the classroom still slightly early. Most people had passed and were wearing their headbands with pride chatting with their friends. Yes! Some of the fangirls are gone!

Unfortunately, some group had taken our seats and the front row and the second to last rows were the only ones with spots left.

So you could probably guess which seats we picked.

Yup! We had to sit in 'This is my seat!' Sasuke ducky-chan's row. We calmly walked up to his row and once we reached the row, Naruto pushed me into the row first and made me bump into Sasuke.

He turned around slowly to see who bumped him. When he realized it was me he smirked.

"You know, you can't have this seat. I was here first today." he bragged as I stood there awkwardly.

"I wasn't trying to sit there! There's no where else to sit!" I argued as I waved my arms around in exaggeration.

"Hn..." he grunted as he resumed his previous activity; glaring at a spot on the wall. Can't he find something more interesting to do?

"Yeah, that's what I thought you'd say!" I retorted as I say myself down next to him.

As I sat in my seat looking around the class, I felt a vibration in the floorboards. Huh? What is it, a herd of elephants?

"GOAL!" two equally annoying voices shouted as the door slammed open. Oh great. Stupid baka Fangirls.

"I was here first!" they argued simultaneously. I swear they rehearsed.