The discovery of ramen!!!~ (I don't kno what else to call it)

OMG

OMG

OMG

OMG

OMG

I JUST REALISED

I SPELT THE NAME OF MY STORY WRONGGGGGG

HOW SHAMEFULLLL

T-T

IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE

DEADLY innocent

Not

DEATHLY innocent

Any idea how to change the title?

*Crickets chirping*

Anyone?

*Silence...*

...Whatever

Now

Onto the storyyyy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deadly innocent:

Chapter 3

Riku's POV

I woke up to the smell of something burning. I sat up rubbing my eyes.

"Daaaaaad... What did you dooooo???" I whined.

"Uhhh..."

The kitchen looked like a war zone. There were black pancakes on the ceiling, squashed blueberries in his silvery hair, as well as his pink and purple apron and there were kunai and shurikken embedded in the frying pan???

"I was just trying to make a healthy breakfast for you..." he said with sadness in his voice.

Since when is ash healthy?

"Well. You tried dad, you tried." I comforted as I smiled up at him.

"So. Do you want ramen for breakfast instead?"He suggested.

"What's ramen?" I asked with a tilt of my head.

"You'll find out soon"

To ichiraku ramennn

We sat there waiting for our ramen which we had aleeady ordered when a blob of orange hopped onto a seat next to me.

"Ramen, ramen, ramen, ramen..." He chanted with a dreamy look on his face.

He had blonde hair and blue eyes. Hey, his eyes kinda look like mine. Maybe we could be friends.

"Umm... Hi my names Riku. What's yours?"I asked shyly without looking at him directly in the eye.

"Are you talking to me?" he asked confused.

"Who else would I be talking to?"

"In that case... My names Naruto Uzumaki! I'm gonna be hokage someday! Believe it!" He said determinedly.

"I believe you."

I say with a smile.

"Here's your ramen."

"Thanks."

"Ahhh!!! That ramen smells good!" he says as he wafted the scent on ramen into his nose.

"Yeah... Itadakimasu." I say as I snap my chopsticks.

The flavor of the ramen filled my entire mouth and filled my body with warmth leaving me hungry for more.

"YUMMY!!!!! Ne, Kakashi, let's have this for breakfast every day!" I say wih sparkly eyes.

"Sure." he replies with a closed eye smile.