They Don't Know About Us

Hello everyone! Welcome back. GrayzaShipper89 signing back in! Oh, and I just noticed that the order of "The Day" and "Announcement" are backwards. 😂 Just ignore that. Now, instead of having a really long intro let's get into the oneshot

Erza - 21

Gray - 20

[Just wanted to clear up the ages so people don't get confused]

Based off the song "They Don't Know About Us" by One Direction.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

{3rd Person POV}

People say we shouldn't be together, too young to know about forever.

  It shocked people sometimes knowing that the young couple on the street were actually husband and wife. "You two are married?" A woman bluntly asked.

"Yes, ma'am we are," replied the two in unison.

You would always see them running out to the sweet shop getting strawberry cake and ice cream on the way. Laughing as they did.

"Aren't you guys a little young to be married?" The man from the sweet shop asked.

"A lot of people actually ask that but honestly this is the man I want to spend the rest of my life with," the girl said. "Same goes with me, I've been in love with her most of my life," the boy added, wrapping his arms around her neck.

But you couldn't deny they were perfect for each other, even people who just caught a glance at them could see it. The two would always tease each other, laugh at the most ridiculous things, and blush whenever they got too close like most young couples. Unlike most young people though, their talking wasn't constant. They told people that each other's presence was all they needed for each other, and that was enough.

But I say they don't know what they they, t - t - t - talking about.

Some people said they were to young and should've waited longer. "You two are way to young! Did you're parents even approve?!" An elderly woman yelled.

"We didn't want to wait any longer and we don't have any parents, we're orphans," the 21 year old scarlet haired woman said, defensively. Tugging on her husband's arm.

"Tch, that's no excuse," the elderly woman scoffed.

"I don't even think she knows what's she's talking about, considering her age," the raven haired 20 year old man whispered in his wife's ear, pointing at her gray hair and wrinkly face. Causing her to giggle a bit.

Cause this love is only getting stronger so I don't wanna wait any longer!

The day they married was definitely the best day in their life! They knew people would judge them and criticize them for marrying this young. But they didn't care. Their love was getting stronger everyday. And they didn't want to wait any longer then they had too.

"Do you Gray Fullbuster take Erza Scarlet as your lawfully wedded wife till death do you part?"

"I do,"