Lesson

Hello everyone! Welcome to my 4th oneshot! This oneshot will be a little different than the others. Because instead of Gray and Erza themselves. You're actually their daughter this time. (Picture up above) It may not make sense at the moment, but trust me. It'll all make sense at the end. Anyways, that's enough self - promotion for now, let's get into the oneshot!
-------------------------------------------------------

You're the daughter of Erza and Gray Fullbuster, your name being Eray. You recently moved to a new school called Fairy Middle School. Naturally, you got along with the students and instantly became popular. Little do you know not everyone is quite fond of your instant popularity and plans to ruin you forever.

********************************************
{Eray's POV}

You sat there quietly, sinking into your thoughts as you heard a small clacking sound tapping on the floor. "Oi, Eray was it?" You heard a voice say. You looked up to see a salmon haired girl and a group of people behind her who you recognized as Nova Dreyer, Luna Dragneel, and Lydia Vastia. "What ya reading?" The girl spoke once again.

"Say you'll be mine," You calmly replied. You knew you had no business with with these girls and they didn't have any business with you. Besides, you heard that they were practically on the top of the social ladder at school, and to keep that position they bullied any person that stood in their way so they would become weak. It was disgusting in your opinion, but most people liked it this way. Everyone on a certain scale and in a certain group. You had no idea why though. Seemed way to cliche to you. "Why does it matter to you?" You asked.

At this, the girl scoffed, brushing her hair to the side. "Geez, you're such a show off," The girl said as she tried to intimidate you. But there was no way in the name of Fairy Tail you were gonna let that happen.

"How can you confuse a question with a brag? Can you even tell a cat apart from a dog?" You said in a harsh tone, your fists ready to hit if needed.

"See, show off," She said again, putting her foot to your chest. Which, honestly hurt. You weren't a flat chested brat like them. "If you really want people to like you, you should be nicer," She finished off.

Mavis, what is her problem? Gosh, she's such a brat thinking she rules this school. How is she even Aunt Lucy daughter? Moreover, Igneel's sister? Both of them are so nice! Uncle Nastu too! I wonder where she gets her brattiness from. Probably from her friends, must of rubbed off her. Well, time to teach her a lesson. You kept this thought for at least two minutes before then, pushing her foot away from you chest. Then saying "Maybe you should take your own advice, you're a real brat yourself you know?"

Caused by your sudden outburst, the group started to slowly back away, getting ready to leave the classroom. But were you gonna let them get away that easy? Maybe.

Just kidding, of course not, this girl here and her minions need to learn a thing or two. Let's get started. You thought as you stood from your seat. "So which one of you girls want to go first?" You asked, rubbing your fist against your palm. "Or will one turn be enough?"

-------------------------------------------------------

Lol, that was the end. I hope you all enjoyed this and like I said in last chapter please leave requests down below! It's literally already Friday by the time I'm writing this. 😂 So if you couldn't tell, I need help. Alright, that's all I have to say for today. GrayzaShipper89, signing out.