Pokemon

Just a little fluffy young, Halloween fic for you guys. 😋

"Do we really have to do this?" Erza asked tugging on a yellow jacket.

"Of course you guys do! Unless, you want to chicken out," Mira said in a taunting voice.

"We're not chickning out!" An angered ice mage yelled.

"Alright then, lovebirds," Mira teased, with her devilish smile.

"Shut up Mira!" The two yelled in unison.

"Hehe," Mira softly laughed, taking another glance at the costumes.

Erza had on a yellow jacket with brown lines and a tail at the back with the hood on, exposing the yellow and black ears on top.
Better known as a pikachu costume.

Gray had a bright blue shirt with white lines on both, top and bottom. Along with some regular black pants. Also known as an Ash costume.

The two together were an unstoppable team, traveling from region to region. Finding new traveling companions every time.

Erza and Gray were forced to dress up as pikachu and Ash. As a couple, since Ash had no love interest at the time. Well, he kinda did but Nastu and Mira, the people who dared them to do it couldn't find any costumes of them. Yes, them.

"Ok, we need to take a picture of this, I want to show it to everybody who comes my way!" Mira said, excitedly. Her devilish smile being replaced with her "shipping" smile

"Ugh, fine." Gray groaned, walking forward to the camera.

"Great!" Mira said, clapping her hands together.

"Don't act creepy Mira," Lissana said in a correcting voice.

Erza and Gray laughed as they closer to each other, a small pink tint appearing as they got closer.

Mira, once again gaining back her sanity, got the camera and said "Say Pokémon!"

"Pokémon!"

So, that was the fic! I know it's really short and not the best I've made but I really wanted to make a Halloween special for you guys! Despite only having 2 days to do it combined with a whole lot of work. 😅 Ok, maybe not the best idea, but hey I got it done! Anyways, unfortunately, I won't be able to post this week because........ I just realized we reached 100+ views! So I will be making a 100+ view special! But that will require a lot of time and work for me to make the best for you guys. So I won't be able to post this week. That is all I have to say for now, GrayzaShipper89, signing out.