5. Out Of Hand (AKA Oblivious Wynonna I)

[kinda MATURE]...(but then again so is the show so if you're reading this it probably doesn't matter)

"Seriously, Wynonna!" Waverly complained as her elder sister burst into the room right when Nicole had started to lean in for a kiss.

"Woah, sorry guys!" Wynonna replied, hands at shoulder height in a mock-surrender as she started backing away. In doing so, however, she ended up hitting her head on the partially open door behind her. "Son of a-" She began to exclaim, rubbing the back of her head with her hand.

"Ok, maybe we should just install locks on all of the doors." Nicole suggested with a small chuckle.

"Yes, all  of them." Waverly agreed, dangerously serious. "This is getting out of hand."

"Wha- out of hand? I've only walked in a couple of times! Besides, the bathroom has a lock, why don't you just have sex in there." An awkward silence fell after Wynonna's failed defense. Waverly blushed deeply and her girlfriend, doing the same, suddenly found the floor extremely interesting. Wynonna looked between the two rapidly before an image crossed her mind.

"Oh god damnit! Ok, just forget I said that?"

"I don't think I can..." Waverly muttered, turning an even deeper shade.

"Yep, me neither." Nicole gulped, closing her eyes and wishing she could disappear.

"Well, I'm just gunna..." The eldest's voice trailed at the end and she jutted her thumb over her shoulder, signaling that she meant she was going to leave.

"That's probably a good idea." Waverly nodded slowly, eyes a little distant.

"Wait, Wynonna. Why'd you come in here in the first place?" Nicole asked, finally looking up.

"I... I don't actually remember." It sounded like more of a question than a statement. The redhead stifled her laugh only by substituting it with a wide smile. This 'Wynonna-Walking-In-On-Everything-...thing' was definitely getting out of hand, but she saw the humor in it too.