Chapter 26: It's Ya Birthday

-TREY

It doesn't really feel like my birthday since I've been working all day today. I didn't plan anything either but my bros are gonna figure something out. Nina sent me a special happy birthday message this morning, I haven't seen her since we got back to LA. I been that busy. I'm a little upset cause she let me know she wouldn't make it to whatever I had planned.

I locked my phone after checking all the birthday wishes I received from fans "How many shots we got?" I asked the photographer.

I was currently at my photo shoot taking pictures for my new album. I just released my single 'Nobody els but you' and it was successful.

"We got a decent amount, just let me get a few more" He said focusing the camera.

I nodded and started to pose again.

"Thank you so much" He said once he was done.

"Nah thank you" I put my shirt back on "Yawl ready?" I asked Chris & them.

They got up "Before we leave, we had to give the birthday boy a surprise" Omarion said rubbing his hands with a smirk.

Chris whistled "Ladies!"

Two girls came in with lingerie panties on and their breast covered with whip cream and sprinkles. I hope they ain't think I was gone do what they thought I would do. One was carrying a cake with candles and the other had a tray with shots on it. I laughed shaking my head. They were attractive as fuck though.

"Happy birthday trigga" The one with the cake said all seductively.

I winked then blew out the candles "Thank yawl man I appreciate it" I dapped them up.

"Anything for the birthday boy" Forrest said handing me a shot.

I downed the shot and they all cheered.

"So what we on tonight?" August asked.

I shrugged "I'm not really in a mood for a whole club" I sighed "Let's just throw a big ass house party at my place, I'll have the weed men come through and people bring bottles"

"I guess we can do that" Forrest agreed.

-NINA

"You can just sit that over here" I told one of the guys who were helping me with the party.

"Hey, we got the rest of the decorations" Kat said walking in with India and Monica.

Today was treys birthday so I wanted to throw him a big surprise party at the club. I rented it out for tonight and it was expensive as hell, but anything for my man. I lied and said i would be busy all this week so I wouldn't be here with him to enjoy. I invited most people he already knew and more, even my girls jasmine and Naomi were flying out here.

"Okay thank you" I grabbed them as they help set it up.

I saw Omarion and August come in shortly "Sorry we're late ma" August said.

"What took you guys so long?"

"Ya man was asking a lot of questions before we left his crib" Omarion answered "Also since he doesn't know we're planning this, he wanna throw his self a house party"

I raised my eyebrows "What? No! make him change his mind" I said quickly "August you call Forrest and Mario you can hang this up"

They both nodded.

"Ma'am, the chocolate fountain will be here shortly and we set up the VIP room just the way you asked"

"Thank you so much" I smiled.