Chapter 21: Slipped up

-CHRIS

"I shouldn't be here anyway" she laughed "I should be comforting my girl because of that friend of yours" She rolled her eyes.

I decided to treat Kat to lunch since she brought me something back from Miami, well that's what she thinks.

"Look I said I was on her side, he was wrong" I said honestly.

She just nodded her head and continued eating.

"Aye when you gone stop playing games with me though?" I said out of the blue.

She chuckled "What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean, this best friend stuff is alright but I'm trying to be more than that"

"So this what you really brought me out for" she grinned "look I heard about you, did you forget you were famous?" She chuckled.

"You keep saying that...what you really trying to say?"

"All you about is having bitches and--"

I cut her off "That's cause I'm single, what els ima do?" I asked "Okay look if I do get in a relationship with you then you'll see the real Christopher"

"You gotta earn this ass! And I don't play games with niggas" she laughed "Once you stop flexing on the gram with different hoes then maybe i'll give you a chance" she sipped her drink.

She just put my ass on blast.

"Alright deal" I nodded "But in all honesty, I haven't been trying to fool around with random bitches after I felt something for you"

She smiled "Well that's a start"

After we ate I decided we should go to the mall or something. Even though I told the boys I would meet them at the studio later, i didn't mind spending the whole day with Kat.

-TREY

"Don't front like you all good about the break up" August chuckled.

I cocked my eyebrows "When have I ever been mad about a break up? It is what it is, I ain't losing no sleep over no female" I leaned back in the chair.

"Why am I surprised? You don't take relationships seriously" Omarion said shaking his head.

"Exactly" August agreed.

"At least let me get with her now" Omarion laughed "I mean Nina a fine ass white girl"

"And her friends bad too" August laughed and dabbed him up.

I shook my head "Calm down with all that, let's talk about something els right now"

"Yea, where the fuck Chris at?" August asked while checking his phone "It's almost eight o'clock"

I shrugged my shoulders "He said he was taking Kat to lunch but that was hours ago"

"He about to do the same shit you did with Nina"

"She ain't gone let his ass do nothing, she be playing hard to get" I chuckled

"True" Omarion agreed.

Once we were done chilling I finally finished my second verse, I was ready to record the rest of the song. They put the instrumental on bopping their heads as I sung.

It's hard to fall, but you got me falling
Even when I try and the hoes keep calling
Why we in the club, why I'm always ballin'
Tryna' be in love, we don't fall too often
It's hard to fall, but still
I don't want nobody else but you
I don't want nobody else but you, ooh ah ah
Nobody else but you, ooh ah ah
I don't want nobody else but you

I took the headphones off and went outside the booth so I could here.

"When you started writing this?" Omarion asked.

"Almost a month ago"

"Somebody was in they feelings" August picked with me.

I ignored him and went to sit down "What we doing after this?"

"What yawl wanna do?" August asked.

"Man let's go out to playhouse everybody in that bitch tonight" Omarion suggested "but I mean if you ain't with getting fucked up tonight you can stay" he glanced at me.

"I wish you would stop pinning that shit on me, I'm single and you know I'm down for whatever" I stood up and grabbed my jacket "let's go"

"Aight we in there tonight" August stood following us to the door.

We all hoped into our cars and followed Omarion all the way to the nightclub. He was right, it was packed down here.

Later that night..

I laughed "Naw man I think I had enough"

We been here for 3 hours and I felt like I was damn near about to pass out. Bottles & shots kept coming to our table in VIP so we couldn't let them go to waist.

"This the last one, ole girl bought it for you" Omarion handed me the glass.

"Tell her to come over here and stop being shy" August told him.

He nodded his head and went into the crowd. Instead of bringing just one girl he bought two, just for me. I chuckled and shook my head as they both came and sat next to me. One was dark skin & the other was a yellow bone, they was bad as fuck.

"Which one yawl bought the drink?" I asked looking at both of them as I drunk it.

She raised her finger "That would me" she giggled.

"What's yawl names?"

"I'm Mya" the dark skin said.

"And I'm Bianca" the other one said.

"Both of yawl are gorgeous" I admitted.

"Thank you" they said in unison.

I nodded my head and continued to drink while listening to the music. I was drunk as fuck but made sure I knew actually what was going on. The girls were trying to hard to keep my attention them by dancing, I didn't mind though, I wanted to have fun tonight.

________________________________________________________________________

I had more parts to this chapter but it seemed pointless & boring

Favorite & comment