Chapter 1: The meeting

TREY -

I was having a peaceful sleep until the sudden sound of my curtains swing opened and the sun hit my face.

"Rise and grind Bro" My brother Forrest said throwing a pillow at me "Come on get up"

I yawned sitting up "Remind me to never invite your ass again"

He chuckled " I did, you dragged me here" he went inside the bathroom, turned the shower on and yelled "Now hurry up we gotta be at the airport at 11"

I glanced at the clock and it was 10:05. I'm currently in New York since I had a show to do. Now I have to head to LA since I'm presenting at the VMAs Saturday. They said I'm presenting with this actress I don't know her name doe. I never met her but it's whatever.

"Aight!" I yelled back getting up heading over towards my suitcase. I picked out just my simple grey jogging suit.

Once I got done with packing everything Me and my brother headed down to the lobby to meet up with my manager.

"You guys Ready?" He asked

"Yea" we both said at the same time.

He grabbed our stuff "Okay quickly, the car is out front waiting"

I nodded and headed out going towards the car, paparazzi surrounding us. I climbed in and put my headphones in. I can't go a day without these.

"Once we get to LA we'll get a hotel and let you freshen up before the meeting" Forrest said scrolling on his phone.

"Okay cool" I nodded and started playing my songs.

Later That Evening.

We finally arrived at the building for my meeting. I tried to dress to impress but that was a fail, I'm not a big fan of suits. Then Again these irritating ass paparazzi appeared in the front of us.

"Trey your meeting one of your girls here today?" One dude joked while the others laughed.

I smirked "Yea she's ya Mama"

They all said Oooh while he had an embarrassment look on his face.

We entered the building looking for help until one of the workers noticed me.

"Right this way you two" This man said leading us to the room we were having our meeting in.

There was no one in the room but us.

"Okay Ms.Dobrev and her team will be here in a few minutes, but please help yourselves with some drinks or anything" He pointed at the mini kitchen.

"Will do, thank you sir" My manager shook his hand then he left the room.

"They better have some chocolate and shit in here" Forrest said opening the cabinets "I don't eat healthy stuff" he said seriously.

I laughed "I feel you bro"

We all heard a knock on the door then it quickly opened revealing a group of business people. After them she came in. I lifted my eyebrows but quickly looked away before she saw me.

"Great Lets get to work shall we" My manager smiled while greeting everyone els.

I walked over to her and smiled "Hey um I'm Trey" I held out my hand for her to shake.

"I know who you are" she smiled back taking my hand.

"So Your Ms.Dobrev" I still had her hand.

"Um you can just call me Nina" she chuckled then let go.

I quickly licked my lips "Okay nice to meet you Nina"

She nodded her head and we both went to go take our seats. During the meeting I kept glancing over at her without her noticing. She looked all focus but bored. I can relate.
After the 40 minutes we been in here studying what we had to say we were free to go.

I stood up After Nina "I'm looking forward to seeing you Saturday"

She grinned at me "I can say the same to you"

"Let's go Nina you have an interview in a hour" I'm guessing her manager said.

She looked over then back at me "See you at the VMAs" she gave me a quick hug then was out the door.

I shook off this tingly feeling and straightened up.

Forrest chuckled and shook his head at me "Since when were you ever THAT nice to someone you just Met?" He sipped his Arizona.

I ignored his question "I'm heading out to the club tonight, since I'm back in the city I gotta have fun with the guys" I shrugged.

I couldn't let it be obvious that I'm crushing on a woman I just met less than and Hour ago, so imma Head out tonight and see the guys...a couple girls to shake off this feeling.

"Have Fun then" My manager said as I was walking towards the door.

I smirked "Oh I will"

_________________________________________________

I was really frustrating making this chapter because I wanted
To add these two gifs but they wouldn't play -_-

Anybody els having this problem??

But yea Enjoy this chapter. I'm trying to make this book interesting.

Like :)

Comment ;)