Chapter 8: Trigga

-TREY

I woke up in my bed to the sound of the speakers blasting. One of the guys playing future. My eyes went straight to my clock and it was already 2 in the after noon. Why didn't nobody wake me up? Another night of getting drunk caused my ass to have a huge headache. I checked my phone and saw I had messages from Jordan my manager. I had to be at the event at 4 for a quick rehearsal before tonight. I rolled out of bed and went into the bathroom to take a shower and get myself together.

After spending an hour and a half in the bathroom I came out and got dressed in my Black Jordan t-shirt and a pair of dark true religion jeans. I put on a pair of Jordan's and grabbed a beanie and went downstairs.

"Bout time yo ass woke up" August said eating some cereal.

I shook my head "I know, my head hurt like hell doe"

"Mines too" he agreed.

"Where's Chris, Omarion and Forrest?"

"Aw they ass still sleep too, but Forrest went to get some breakfast since his ass didn't want no cereal" he chuckled.

I walked back up stairs to Omarion room with a cup of ice and water. I opened the door and stepped in while he was still snoring. I chuckled and went over to his bed and splashed the cup of water on him. He woke up as if he just drowned. I started dying laughing.

"Bro that shit ain't funny, what you do that for?" He said wiping his face.

"Cause nigga we gotta be somewhere at four so get ya ass up and get ready, it's 2 in the afternoon already" I said sitting the cup down and walking out.

I got in the hallway and saw august and Chris ass wrestling. Chris picked August up and body slammed him while laughing.

"What happened?" I asked laughing.

"His ass just threw some water on me" Chris wiped his face "But I got something for his ass" he said rushing down the stairs.

"Just don't get shit on me!" I shouted so he could here.

*

-NINA

Me and him were making out as he kissed my lips then went down to my neck. I rubbed my hands through his hair. He looked me in the eyes then continued kissing me.

"And scene!" The director yelled.

I chuckled shaking my head and got off of the bed. We were shooting a scene for my show 'vampire diaries'. It was awkward as hell to pretend to be having sex in front of all these people and cameras. I went back to my dressing room to change.

"How long are you going to be here?" Kat asked walking in.

I jumped a little "Knock before yo ass come in" I shook my head.

"Bitch shut up we like family" she laughed "Now about my question"

"I don't know, they might keep me here all day"

"I thought we were gonna go to Trey's concert" she pouted.

I sighed "I said we was if I wasn't busy"

She just nodded her head. Someone knocked on my door.

"Are you fully dressed?" Some guy asked.

Me and Kat gave each other a look "Umm.. Yea" I answered.

Then came in Ian, one of my co-stars.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Oh nothing, just wanted to come in here and see what you guys was doing" she grinned.