Her big brown eyes traveled his face then met his gaze. She started laughing and then rolled them away. He started to kiss her, but her stomach growled ruining the moment.

They both started laughing and he raised off of her. "Go ahead and order that pizza, baby."He laughed and handed her, her phone. It had fallen in between her legs when he pulled her down.

Amaru let her up and she sat up, typing on her phone. "You want wings?"She asked looking up from her phone.

"Yeah. Hot ones."He smiled excitedly. She ordered everything they wanted and then turned off all the lights and closed all the shades to make the room dark for their movie day.

"What we watching."Amaru asked, plopping down on the couch. "Uh, I'm not sure. What do you want to watch?"She asked, looking into her phone.

"Well, I wanted to know if you had any videos of the kids when they were young."Amaru asked, making her look up from her phone.

"Yeah, I have a couple. Not when they were really little. I only have the ones when they were babies and after I got them back."She explained and he nodded his head. "Can we watch them until the pizza comes, then find a movie?"He asked excitedly and she smiled.

"Of course."Damita beamed and hopped off the couch to find the videos. She got out her favorite one, her babies first day of school. She slid the dvd in and pressed play. The video started with 5 year old junior sitting on his racecar bed, pouting.

"Mommy. I don't want to go."He crossed his arm and you could hear Damita laughing behind the camera.

"You have to goto school honey." She chuckled and he shook his head no.

"If you goto school, I'll buy you a new toy. A truck."She bribed and he started to perk up.  He got up from the bed and started to walk next to his mother. "Let's go check on your sister."She said as they walked down the hallway.

"Liyaaah."She called as she walked into her room. "Mommy."Aaliyah smiled and hugged her mother.

"Are you ready to goto school?"Damita asked and Aaliyah smiled "Yes."

Her babies were starting their first day of Pre-K and she was more excited than they were. The video switched to the classroom setting and surprisingly, Amaru was doing good. Aaliyah was the one who was in a fit of tears. Afeni was now holding the camera and Aaliyah had the death grip on her mother's leg crying something fierce.

"Mommy. Don't leave me. Mommy."She cried, holding onto her legs tightly. Damita picked her daughter up from the floor and kissed her on the forehead. "Liyah. Honey, please stop crying. Mommy will be back to get you in a couple of hours."She cooed, hugging her daughter tightly and rubbing her back.

"Why can't you stay?"She whimpered grabbing her mother's neck tightly.

"Sweetie, Mommy has to goto work. So I can buy you all those nice dolls you like and feed you."She explained and Aaliyah loosened her grip. "You come pick me up when school over?"Aaliyah asked with small pout.

"Yes baby, I promise."Damita laughed and kissed her on the cheek. "Love you Mommy."She pouted and kissed her mother. Damita put her down and she walked away to be with her classmates.

"They're much different than Amari on her first day of school."Amaru chuckled. "You cried more than she did."

"I was sad. I was so used to my baby being home with me. I wasn't ready to give her away to a teacher."Damita replied wrinkling her nose.

"She was so ready to goto school. Our baby was such a little smart ass." Amaru laughed and Damita started to laugh too.

There was a knock on the door and Amaru got up to answer it. He tipped the delivery guy and collected their food. He sat the food on the couch between the two of them.