A Second First Time

Start from the beginning

He watched me wash my hair as he washed his body and hair clean.

He walked over to me and started to kiss me again and I let out a moan of pleasure.

He started kissing my neck and sucking on the spot he marked me. I started to moan louder and more frequently. He stopped and smiled at me.

"I still have to wash you off." I groaned as he got my wash cloth and soap and started to wash my body. He took his time when making sure my vagina, ass and breasts were clean. More like, he's teasing me.

This feels great, I love it.

He put my washcloth down and started to kiss me again. He lifted me off the ground and put me against the glass. I could feel his cöck poking my butt. I grabbed it and aligned it to my vagîna. I sank down onto his cöck as he pushed it upwards. I gasped at his girth, forgetting how big he is.

He pulled out and slowly pushed his cöck back into me. I could feel his cöck going up into my body until my cervix stopped it from going any further.

"Daniel." I moaned quietly. He started to move just a little faster, still being gentle.

"Baby, I wanted to eat you out." He whispered into my ear, sending chills down my spine and causing my pûssy to get wetter.

"Later. Just fuck me." I said. He started to start thrusting into me harder and faster. My moans became screams of pleasure. Our wet skin slapping echoed through the bathroom as the shower continued to pour. My arms tightened around his neck as I bounced on his cöck.

He stopped and pulled out of me. He held onto me as he turned the water off and stepped out the shower. He put me down and started drying me off. "Daniel." I whined.

He got onto his knees and started drying my legs. He lifted one and put it over his shoulder, causing me to fall back onto the shower. He smirked devilishly before putting his face in between my thighs. His tongue swirled around my clît, and I started to moan. His fingers started circling my vagîna opening, then they plunged in making me give out a loud moan. I pushed my head further against the shower.

One of my hands found his head and my fingers clutched onto his hair. He started to nibble and suck on my clît, I moaned louder.

"Daniel, fuck!" I moaned out. His fingers were fucking me while his skilled mouth tortured my clît with pleasure. I feel it coming.

"I'M GONNA CUM!" I screamed and soon my body started to shake along with my vagîna.

I felt a strong force pushing against my lower stomach as my body shook with pleasure.

"Well you certainly were pent up." He came up with a wet face and a smile. My leg dropped down as he held me up.

I nodded and bit my lip. I gave him my most seductive look and tried hinting at sex.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" He asked knowingly. Why does he even bother asking questions like this?

"Yes." I said and I nodded.

"Yes what? What do you want?"

"Fuck me. I need you to fuck me." I said. My lust building up. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I felt him rubbing the tip of his cöck against my pûssy. I let out quiet moans from his teasing.

He slowly slid his cöck deep into my pûssy. I gasped at the sudden intrusion. He started to lift me up and push me down onto his thick cöck. My moans were getting louder each time he entered me, my pûssy wetter each time he raised me up. He started to pound me faster and harder, my moans were loud.

His dïck, thick and veiny continued to pound me to the point of it hitting my cervix. My hands went to his back and started scratching at it. He continued to fuck me as he walked us into his room and put me on the bed. His thrusts started to slow down and he went a lot gentler on me.

He bent over and his lips found mine. We shared a passionate kiss, his tongue entered mine and explored my mouth.

He pulled away from the kiss and started kissing me down my jaw and to the mark on my neck. The sensation of it all caused me to moan louder and get closer to the edge of cumming.

"Fuck me, I'm close." I moaned. He let out a groan of approval and he started to speed up. As he thrusted into me, the bed would shake.

I felt myself at the verge of cumming and he pulled out. I groaned and opened my eyes out of frustration. "Doggy baby." He said with a smile.

I shook my head and smirked as I got into the doggy position. He thrusted into me and I let out a scream. He fucked me hard, his arm snaked around my neck and pulled me up while his other hand found it's way to my clît. Between the choking and him massaging my clît, I couldn't bare to hold out any longer.

"I'M CUMMING!" I moaned/screamed out loud. My body convulsed and he continued to fuck me until he did one final thrust, and I felt the cum erupt from his cöck.

He fell onto my body and kissed my head. He rolled off my body and we looked into each other's eyes, finding intimate comfort.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you more." He whispered back with a smile.