i want the truth!

"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."

Liam P.O.V

    My princess is still sleeping. She looks haunted and worried. I am actually ready to put myself between her and the dangerous world. She has become my world within a short period of time. I have always been drawn to weak, vulnerable women but Natalya just brings out the beast in me.

     "Where am I?" She is awake

      "In my house, princess. You are safe here." I assured her as she looked about warily.

     "Safe?" She asked with a quiet voice. "Am I really safe?"

     "Yes, you are, love." My heart clenched at her question and I know she has been through a lot. "Who is after you, Natalya?"

     "No one." She quickly replied.

    "You have to tell me, princess. I have to know what I am protecting you from."

     "No one. I'm not running from anyone."

     "Yes, you are, princess. But you don't have to tell me now."

     "Thanks." She looked away shyly.

     "It is okay,love. Lie down and try to sleep,okay? I have to go somewhere." That made her jump out of bed faster than anything.

     "Don't leave me alone, please."

     "You won't be alone, I have guards surrounding this place
There is nothing to be afraid of."

    "I don't want you to leave me alone. Take me with you instead."

    "No, you have to rest." She shakes her head at that making me sigh. "Alright, I will stay here with you."

    "Thanks, liam. Thank you." She said quietly and laid down and closed her eyes. I sighed and turn off the lights. "Don't turn off the lights." I quickly turn it back on

     "Is it okay, princess?"

     "Yes Liam." She replied. I stared at her longingly. She is so beautiful, the kind that made men look twice and stumble on their words, but she tries to hide her beauty but it refuse to be hidden.

She has become my world and I am ready to protect her with my life.

Natalya P.O.V

     "I have to go and see her, Liam. It's been a week and I haven't seen her yet."

    "Calm down, princess. You will see her but not now."

    "When?" I was frustrated. It's been a week since the awful explosion, a week since Liam brought me to his house, a week since Maggie got hurt. "Look at me, dammit."

    "Yes,princess?" Liam stared at me. He was sitting in his home office now and I was standing angrily in front of his desk.