Again?

"Just because you don't have a prince,does not mean you are not a princess"
- Zayn Malik

Natalya P.O.V

"Come on, Beatrice. I am tired. My limbs are in agony."

"Lazybones,Natalya. We have to go the party,we can't just ditch and you know it. Abigail will have our heads." That's my friend, Beatrice trying to get me to go to a party.

"Oh,alright. Let me shower." I grumbled and head towards the bedroom then I remembered. "By the way,how did you get inside my house?"

"I may and I may have not picked the locks." Beatrice replied smugly,leaving my mouth hanging.

"You picked my locks?" She nodded. Oh God!

"Remind me why I'm friends with you,again?" I sighed.

"Because you love me."

"In your dreams, Beatrice,in your dreams." I replied and went to get ready.

* * * *
45 Minutes later
"Ahhhh! Finally,you guys are here,I thought you ditched me. I was already thinking of different ways to kill you." Yup,that was Abigail, our third party,the murderer among us.

"How can we do that,Abby?" I said quickly and hugged her. "Can we come in?"

"Yes....yes...come in...I want to introduce you to some of my fiancée friends."

"Your fiancée?" Natalya and Beatrice inquires.

"Yes. Bill proposed to me yesterday. We are now engaged." Abigail replied and we squealed happily making the other partygoers stare at us.

"Congratulations,Abigail. I am so happy for you." Beatrice gushed.

"Thanks guys. Come on,they are upstairs." Abigail dragged us upstairs. "Attention people, these are my friends, Natalya and Beatrice. They are my best friends,so hands-off,you guys. You have been warned." Abigail announced making all the seven guys laugh.

"Hey Bill,congratulation." Beatrice greeted Bill. "But take care of her or I will have your balls."

"You are scaring me,Bea."

"Good. I was hoping for that. Now,come on and give me a hug." Beatrice squeak and jump on Bill, almost choking him.

"That's okay,Beatrice. Go and find someone else to disturb." I intervene,releasing Bill from her stronghold and push her off.

"Thanks,Natalya."

"You are welcome,Bill. Congratulation." I replied him. "Make sure you take care of her, Bill."

"I will, Nat,I will. I promise you."

"Thanks."

"Come on. Let me introduce you to a friend of mine." He called a friend of his and I gasped."This is liam McBride, liam this is Natalya Ro...."

"Just Natalya." I interrupt quickly and shake hands with Liam,hiding my surprise at seeing him here. "Nice meeting you, Mr Liam McBride."

"Same here,Miss Natalya."

"I will you two alone now. Enjoy yourselves." Bill said and left me standing with liam.

LIAM P.O.V

"So,Miss Natalya,how are you doing?" I ask her.

"I am fine,sir." She looked nervous.

"Can we stop being so formal? After all,our best friends are about to get married." I grinned at her and she frowns. Again. Just like last time.

"Yes. That's okay." She replied quickly.

"Alright,Natalya. Tell me about yourself."

"Why?"

"Because we are about to become friends?" I replied in a questioning manner but she shakes her head.

"No...no...no...you tell me about yourself." I was dumbfounded. She didn't know about me? How is that even possible? Alright, calm down,you arrogant prick!

And then I set to make her know about me.....

Natalya P.O.V
"You really did that?" I laughed. Yup,I did, and I am surprised. I mean,I have never laughed nor talked with a guy before since Daniel,except for Bill and even that was a year after knowing him. This is a feat.

"Yes."

"You burnt your father shoe just to show how displeased you are?" I was incredulous.

"Yes. And I was grounded for a month with no phone." Liam answered cockily.

"You must have been a stubborn child."

"I sure was...." Liam grinned at me again and my stomach turned again but I waved it away.
He just told me about himself and family. But I was frowning over a little friendly smile. But I knew from experience, how a friendly smile could turn lethal......

Howdy, wattys. This is the second chapter. I hope you enjoyed it. I love you all as you read and vote. Thank you for taking the time to read my story.