1/ Meeting

"A real girl isn't perfect and a perfect girl isn't real
- Harry Styles

Broken Arrows by Avicci

Hi, fellow wattys. This is my first story and i wrote it when I was twelve years old. Now am seventeen and I finally grow the balls(pun intended) to publish it on Wattpad. So bear with me * kisses*

Natalya's P.O.V

" Natie, table 16 wants to order,get your ass outta there! " That was my boss, Maggie.

"It's Natalya not natie. And will you stop screaming!?" Yup, that was me.

"Alright, just stop sulking and get out of the store."

"Okay, Maggie," I sighed. Today is being so horrible. Firstly, this morning,my landlord told me my money was due. Secondly, a perv who came into the cafeteria decided to play with my butt, which lead to me being in the store, hiding out. Now Maggie yelling at me....better go and serve the customer.
I grabbed my pad and went to table 16 where a man was sitting, " Hello and welcome to Maggie's cafe. What would you like to order?"

"Give me a cappuccino and a chocolate cake" The man replied and lift his head up. Oh boy! He is damn gorgeous! Those gray eyes! Stop it, Natalya!

"On the way,sir." I replied and try to calm my silly heart down as I went to place his order." Maggie, who is that man on table 16? He looks like a hotshot."

"That's liam McBride,silly," Maggie replied. "He is the CEO of McBride enterprise. A millionaire."

" Ahhh...okay", I nodded and quickly made the cappuccino and went to serve him. " here you go, sir"

"Thanks, miss....?"

" Natalya "

" Thanks, miss Natalya," he smiled and my stomach turned.

" You are welcome, sir". I said coldly and I saw it made him frown at the sudden change.

Hi,readers. How was it? I am sorry this chapter was short but pretty please with a cheese on top,bear with me. I love you, all.
Next stop will be liam p.o.v.
Till then
Please can any one help me with the book cover?

Broken And Betrayedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें