CHAPTER 10: You think I'm hot?

Chapter 10

Ming couldn't stop grinning every time he glanced discreetly at the crowd

He and his fellows moons were having a natural photoshoot that involved the beach, a game with friends and casual clothes. Just the perfect picture in the life of a university boy.

They were playing soccer at the moment, nothing serious, just a way to pose less awkwardly. And to say the truth, Ming felt like a fish on the water. Cameras did not bother him at all.

"Hey, Ming" Sutee called him, trying to make him focus on the game and not in the public.

But how can he forget the fact that the med student he is in love with is staring at everything he's doing right now?

They kept playing for almost an hour, and after the photographer said it was okay to stop, they went directly to the hotel where they were staying, getting ready to have a nice meal.

Ming went alone to his room after hearing the seniors were going to the store to buy some drinks for tonight. P'Beam said they were planning to have a little reunion so they can relax and enjoy alcohol. Ming nodded, accepting to go tonight without hesitation. Who knows? Maybe that's what he needs. Maybe alcohol in his system can help him to find out how to win over his P'.

He opened the door and selected a pair of shorts and a blue shirt. He was really enjoying the opportunity to wear fresh clothes.

Ming went inside the bathroom and got in the shower.

This is so nice!

That game left him tired. Maybe he needed to go back to the gym so he won't lose condition. After winning the competition, he never went back, too busy with other matters.

I should improve, maybe that way Kitkat won't be able to deny how attractive I am.

Anyway, after feeling himself clean and more alive, he noticed something that something was missing.

"Shit. My towel!" He whispered, scolding himself.

But, well... it was not really a problem. He can go out and take his towel from the bed. No big deal, he was alone. Sighing, he opened the door and hurried himself to the bed, totally naked and wet. He would do a mess the floor if he doesn't dry himself quickly.

Of course life can laugh at you in the most awkward ways.

"Mingkw-..."

"Shit! Kitkat, what are you doing here?!" Was the exclamation the junior expressed after hearing the med student enter the room.

Kit was carrying a couple of bags that fell instantly to the floor after realizing the image in front of him. The boy seemed to be shocked, and also his face was a funny picture to see. His mouth was kind of open and his eyes were stoically posed on Ming's body. A specific part perhaps. Kit was staring at him and Ming, feeling shy, couldn't do anything.

He could not move. For some reason, he was staring back.

"I just-... I don't-... Shit, Ming, put some clothes on, can you?!" Was the babbling coming out of the older boy. He closed his eyes, trying to break the spell he fell on. Kit turned around and waited. Waited for Ming to be decent again.

Ming laughed really hard after he finished dressing up. Geez. This was too funny and so embarrassing at the same time. Also kind of hot if he thinks about it... but he better not.

Maybe the only reason he did not feel bothered by what happened was that P'Kit was blushing... a lot.

And that was an adorable view.

"You can look now, P'."

"I don't think I can! What the hell were you doing walking around in... in that state!"

Ming pouted. "I forgot to take the towel with me. I came out for it, thinking you'll be gone for more time than this."

"Well, clearly I'm right here!" Kit kept speaking in a loud voice, not ready yet to open his eyes again. He was too scandalized by what happened. His face was colored in deep pink. "Oh, no. I won't be able to forget this ever."

Ming smirked, ready to let his personality take over.

"Why, P'? Do you like what you saw?" The engineer stepped closer to Kit, knowing how the petite boy will react. His Kit is shy, he's embarrassed. And it was freaking adorable.

Kit, feeling how the other man was coming closer, turned around and took a few steps back. He looked at Ming, feeling better after seeing the blue outfit on the body he just couldn't get the hell out of his memories.

"You wish."

"I do, indeed." Ming laughed again. "Come on, Kitkat, calm down. It was just a funny accident."

"I don't know if I believe you. As far as I know, you could have been planning this. You wanted me to-... to see you. As if I can be convinced by a hot body."

"You think I'm hot?"

"I think you're a big and annoying child." Kit growled, blushing again.

Ming sighed, a happy sigh. He did not plan this, seriously, but more than being a bad thing, Ming felt kind of content to know that even though Kit swears he is not into guys, at least it's pretty obvious that he is into Ming's body.

NOTES: Hello! Chapter (small chapter) 10 is here! Thank you for the support guys! You're so nice :) Have a good day, night, everything! (Pd. Forth exists, I promise. He'll be there soon)