CHAPTER 1: He must be single

CHAPTER 1

How can I make him notice me? Am I handsome enough to court him and make him accept me? Is he even into guys? I mean, I think so. He could be dating that friend of him. They seem close.

Ugh. No, no. I hope they're not. He must be single. Just like P'Pha. It's just the attention won by their looks, but they're not like that, no, no.

"Shit, Ming, stop staring!" Wayo's voice brought him back to reality.

They were in the canteen of the med school, eating and chatting about everything and nothing. And it wasn't like they were there just for that like a couple of weirdos who traveled the whole campus just for bad food. No, no. That was just the excuse.

The truth is, Ming's best friend, the same small dude sitting in front of him at the table, is in love with a boy from the medical faculty. A really tall, handsome and popular guy. The same kind of dudes that you can only admire from afar.

"I'm not. You are." The engineer stud defended himself from Yo's accusation.

"Yes, I am. But you're doing it more obvious." Yo scolded him, going back to sipping from his pink milk.

The tall boy sighed, feeling bored with this awkward routine they've been following. Why that gang of doctors were so powerful? They could be handsome, they could be in the highest levels of academic productivity, but... why they had the power to make him and Yo make a fool of themselves by stalking them like weirdos? It was annoying, and so freaking addictive.

This activities started almost two weeks ago, when Wayo came running and sweating to his door, babbling about having an unexpected encounter with his high school crush, P'Pha.

For Ming it was freaking hilarious. Not Yo's ridiculous reactions about love, but the fact that his friend forgot for weeks that the main reason he went to this school was that man. So yes, sooner or later they will meet. Wasn't that the point? Wasn't that what Yo wanted?

However, after that, Wayo's obsessions came back. Funny. He was an active pink milk drinker, but now he just had the same drink over and over, justifying it with being the drink P'Pha brought to the freshman this year. Ming doesn't know the story too well, but still he doesn't care that much.

What he cares the most right now is how Yo's adventures are affecting him.

Ming is completely lost. How can this be happening to Ming? And with him?

Dammit, no. This was not good.

"Maybe I'm being obvious. But shit, Yo. I'm so freaking confused by the friend of your boyfriend."

"You're talking about P'Kit, right?" The brunette asked, frowning. Yo could understand a crush, every person who has one can understand. But it was true that Ming was being a special case. "What now?"

"Since I saw him last week, I can't stop looking at him. I don't know why."

"I told you why. Maybe you like him. Maybe you're just like me." His best friend smiled. "Or maybe that gang is spreading pheromones so the whole university will be kissing the floor they walk on."

"Eww, I would never kiss the floor. Gross." Ming laughed, shaking his head in disgust. "But I could kiss his feet, though."

The small boy rolled his eyes, sipping again from his drink. Once he was done, he looked again at their target.

The trio of doctors were laughing five tables away from them. They were dressed with the uniform and that just made them more handsome at people's eyes. Wayo sighed, again, feeling his chest becoming warm with the happy expression of P'Pha. It was like watching a movie, where you want to be the lead role just to have your happy ending with the prince.

"Do you think they are single? I mean, P'Pha and P'Kit are really popular with girls, even with boys. And P'Beam, well, you know how girls gossip about him all the time, he's called a casanova."

"I was thinking the same."

"And?"

"I'm not sure."

Ming bit his lip, looking at the face he's been dreaming about.

P'Kit was the concept of cute. Seriously, how can a boy be so handsome and adorable at the same time? Were the dimples? Were the pinkish, plushed lips? The pale and smooth skin? Or maybe it was the soft and shiny hair that invited him from afar to be touch it? Ugh, what was that feeling in his chest and stomach? Was he sick now? Perhaps.

With a hand above the place where his heart is going insane, Ming felt a couple of eyes looking at him. And no, this time it wasn't his best friend judging him silently.

Shit, I'm being too aggressive?

P'Kit was still smiling, though. He was listening to whatever P'Beam was saying, but now his eyes were directed to Ming's table, more exactly to him. Did P'Kit catch him? Oh, no.

Shit, shit shit.

"Hey, Yo. We should get back now." He said, standing up without warning.

His best friend looked at him, confused by the sudden haste. However, they've been sitting there for an hour now. They needed to go back to classes, to real life.

Ming walked behind Wayo, and even after his last step was made on that canteen, Ming could still feel the most beautiful and expressive eyes of the world on him.

NOTES: Hellooo! Hey guys, how are you? I'm back with a new MingKit 555 and no, I'm not abandoning "15 stars", I'm just taking a break from that one because I lost my advances and notes about the story and it's driving me crazy. However, this one is not going to be too long so the updates will not take too long either, okay?

Thank you for reading my crazy words! Thank you for ignoring my mistakes in the stories and also thank you for talking to me and supporting me. I'll keep writing as long as I can. We have to survive this 2moons hiatus! 555