Chapter Eight

Sorry it's been awhile I started writing new stories and blah blah blaahh but I hope you guys haven't forgotten The School Bully is My Ex please PLEASE comment or vote or both if you guys sitll love this story because i just noticed that i haven't yet finished a story on wattpad so that's my goal now.

So without further due here is CHAPTER EIGHT!!!

I’ve done everything in my power to avoid Danny. I walked in the school a different way and made sure that I was with Kyle every second of the day. For his safety and mine. “So you want to spend the night over my house this weekend? My friend from my old school she’s coming over to spend the weekend with me so it would be cool if you guys could meet.”

I turned from my locker to see Kyle staring at his phone as he talked, “You sure?” I asked softly. Kyle smiled and leaned in and kissed my forehead. I still wasn’t used to all this affection since Danny never did this to me in public but it was nice.

“I want her to meet my boyfriend. Why wouldn’t I be sure?” he smiled and gave me a hug. He was wearing a white v-neck with purple skinny jeans. He looked hot like usual. And I was proud enough to say that he was mine. “So I just wanted to say you look pretty cute in my hoodie.” He smirked as he messed with the strings of his hoodie. I rolled my eyes trying in vain not to blush.

Yes I was wearing Kyle’s hoodie since I was freezing in only a t-shirt and black skinny jeans. His hoodie was a little big and I looked like a little child in it but Kyle seemed to like it so I couldn’t complain, “Y-Yes.” I mumbled underneath my breath holding the sleeve to my nose smelling Kyle. Kyle had had this clean manly smell to him and it smelt like heaven to me.

“I’ll give it to you tonight.” I said and he smiled nodding about to lean in for a kiss until he froze. I frowned, “Wha-”

“Looks like Danny is coming our way.” Kyle smiled softly as I turned around to see Danny coming my way. “Wow does he look like shit or what?” I couldn’t agree even more. Danny looked like crap like he didn’t sleep in days. “Hey Danny Boy.” Kyle greeted Danny like nothing happened between them like they were just old buddies. Danny tensed when Kyle greeted him glaring at him and then at me. I wanted to hide. To run far away from Danny but with Kyle’s arm wrapped around my waist I was forced to face my fears.

“I want to talk to Alek.” He said in a hard voice. Kyle smiled and shrugged, “Alone.” He said and Kyle frowned this time.

“Sorry buddy but I can’t let you hurt my boyfriend.” Danny’s body ripped in muscle at the word ‘boyfriend’. Kyle noticed to and smirked, “We know you don’t like our kind but that’s what he is. So if you would be so kind and allow me and my boyfriend to leave.” Kyle closed my locker and pulled me towards the exit.

As we passed Danny, Danny grabbed my arm pulling me to stand still, “I need to talk to you.” He glared at me and for a moment I thought that for a second that he was about to hit me but his blue eyes soften, “Please.”

“Alek?”

“I-I’ll be there in three minutes.” I said unable to pull away from Danny intense look. I felt like my Danny was back but I didn’t want to be pulled back into that kind of pain again. Kyle frowned and nodded.

“Three minutes and if he’s not back I’m coming with a shot gun.” I turned around to see that Kyle looked very serious. He looked at me and smiled and pulled me close kissing me on the lips. I felt my face heat up when I felt Danny’s eyes on us but Kyle didn’t seem to mind. I think he liked giving a show to people.

I pushed away from Kyle who licked his lips, “I can never get over how you taste.” I felt a shiver run through my body when he said that. “Ok I’ll see you in a few.” He waved and grabbed our book bags and walked to his car leaving me and Danny alone.

“So what do you want?” I asked looking down at my feet instead of at him.

“Look at me.” he said in a hard tone and I shook my head, “Alek.” The way he said my name I couldn’t help but to look at him. He sighed in relief, “I don’t like it.” he said in a serious tone. I frowned of course he wouldn’t like it.

“I already know.” My voice was hard and I shocked that I wasn’t scared. Well I was but I didn’t sound like it, “I know you don’t like me or Kyle but I don’t care anymore.” I snatched my arm away as if just touching Danny burnt me.

“Alek-”

“No. For so long I was hurt. For so long I was depressed. Because of you. You lied to me. You promised that you would be with me forever. I believed you. You were my first in everything!” I almost shouted the last part but somehow I didn’t care.

I wanted him to know how much he hurt me. Even if he didn’t care. Danny for a moment didn’t say anything, “I’m sorry.” He said softly.

For a second I just looked at him. I didn’t know what to say until I felt the need to laugh so hard that I started to cry, “Sorry? You’re sorry?” I looked up at him but he didn’t seem offended or pissed just sad and tired. “I don’t care Danny.” I said in a hard tone and was about to turn around until Danny pulled at me forcing me to his chest.

“Let. Go!” I said still crying. Just one touch and all my feelings for him came rushing back.

“I’m tired of letting go Alek.” He said looking down at me, “I’ve given you up once and it was a stupid, stupid mistake of mine. I shouldn’t have let you go.” He said softly rubbing my cheeks like he was afraid I was going to break.

“Stop.” I begged him. If he kept this up I won’t be able to survive, “Please.” I could still feel the tears running down my cheeks. He smiled softly and leaned down kissing my tears away.

“I was in love with you then and Alek.” He said softly licking my tears off my face. I felt my body reacting to Danny just like that. It was none of the things that he did to me didn’t matter anymore. But somewhere deep down I knew that he was lying to me, “I’m not lying. I’m tired of lying.”

“You’re lying.” I cried out. He shook his head softly.

“I’ll tell you the truth Alek.”

“Please don’t.”

“I am still in love with you.” and just like that Danny kissed me on the lips sealing our fate.

______

did you guys love it? hate it? want more? or no more? leave a comment or vote and once again i want to say i'm sorry it took me so long to update and please don't forget to vote or comment or both!!! :))