Chapter Nine

here is the update i promised hopefully you guys will vote and leave me a comment

Kyle’s POV:

I didn’t want to leave Alek alone with Danny Boy. I knew it was just a matter of time before Danny understood what he was missing out on. But now….now it’s too late because I am in love with Alek too. Alek was different from all the other girls and boys I’ve dated. I sat in my car waiting. Waiting was all I could do really. I could sense the fear washing off of him. But the determination was stronger.

Five minutes later there was a knock on my window. I looked up to see Alek looking at me with careful eyes. “Are you ok?” I asked as I unlocked the door and Alek got in the car. He nodded shyly without saying a word and didn’t the whole ride. He just kept locking outside the window unknowingly rubbing his lips with the tips of his finger ever so gently.

I doubt he noticed me watching him. I did it too often with Alek. I mean Alek was unlike any person I knew. He was too innocent for his own good and it only made me want to just mess him up. Gosh if only Alek knew how sick I was in mind.

It was a good thing I hid all my toys and rope. “So are you excited?” I asked trying to ease the tension in the air. “Alek?”

“Huh?” he looked over at me as if he had a lot on his plate.

“Huh.” I repeated and his face lit up like a Christmas tree. “Sorry.” I laughed softly and he nodded, “So what did Danny Boy want?” I asked as Alek avoided my gaze.

I bet he asked Alek to take him back and how much he loved him and all that crap. I could just see him on his knees begging Alek to take him back but I could also see Alek saying yes. Hugging him gently and telling him that everything was going to be ok and then kissing him oh so gently. I must have been right because Alek hasn’t said a word.

“So I’m right?” I asked. Still no answer. “It’s ok Alek. I knew that one day Danny would see what he was missing out on. How stupid he was for letting something so great…..so wonderful go.” Alek was looking at me now. I could feel his eyes on me. We were close to my house. I parked on the side parking off the car and unbuckling the seat belt, “But you are mine.” I said before kissing him hard thrusting my tongue in his mouth.

~

“You’re such a sick freak!” Chris hissed at me as we sat on my bed. She arrived right when Alek hit the shower and he was taking his sweet time in there too. Something about Chris. She was like a female version of myself. Expect she was black and straight. Her hair was long though and layered just a little bit. She was wearing one of my button up t-shirts. Only that with some tight boxer underwear.

She had a body I’m not lying but she was my friend. “So you what are you going to do now? Force him down as I video tape you ramming your sweet penis inside his tight ass.” She rolled around on my bed with my human size pillow between her legs.

“Yeah I don’t know about the videotaping thing.” I said laughing as I watched her hump my pillow.

“Oh babby! Aww Aww harder!!! Ky-Kyle!! Fu-Fuck m-me harder!!!” she shouted as she faked an organism. I rolled my eyes. I couldn’t help watching her. And so was Alek. Chris noticed too. She grinned and jumped up and hugged Alek. “Hey nice to me you. I’m Chris.” Alek’s face was red and I just wanted to laugh. I wouldn’t blame him. Chris knew how to make it sound real.

Chris awwwed and kissed Alek’s cheeks, “He’s too cute Kyle!! I want to take him home and keep him locked up in my bed.” Chris licked her full lips her eyes almost- no definitely raping Alek. I had more control then Chris but that was the real me.

“Hey Chris heel!” she hissed at me reminding me of a cat but she kept away from Alek. Just a little bit. Her hand was rubbing his thigh. I could see that Alek was uncomfortable and of course I smiled softly. It was kind of cute. Not that I liked torturing my boyfriend.

“Shouldn’t you be taking your shower Chris. Or better yet make it a hot bubble bath. Downstairs we got a lion claw tub.” Just as I said that Chris’ eyes lit up and she rushed out of the room. Chris was weak to lion claw tubs. Once she was out I closed the door behind her and locked it just for safe measures. You can never be too safe when Chris is around.

“S-S-She…se-seems…interesting.” He choice the word carefully.

“Yeah she is cool.” I smiled pulling Chris in my lap. He smelt like strawberries and lime. I licked his neck softly. He moved a little uncomfortable but slowly he was grinding into my lap. I moved hands so that they were moving against his bare thighs. He was wearing tight black briefs and a t-shirt.

“You look delicious. Enough to eat.” I teased him. I bit his neck softly trying to leave a mark but not something that would cause a huge issue. I licked the bruising area. Alek moaned clawing at my hands leaning his head back against my neck. Grinding his sweet ass against my hard on. “More?” I asked and I guess that shocked him back into reality until he was shaking his head.

Catching his breath.

I smiled softly. “I bet if it was Danny Boy you wouldn’t say no.” I couldn’t help it. Alek looked at me with hurt in his eyes.

“K-Kyle.”

“You don’t have to tell me. I knew you were still in love with him when I met you. But he doesn’t love you like I do.” Alek got off of me and started passing. I watched him. “He’s just using you again.”

“Please.” He begged me.

“He’s going to hurt you again. He can’t help to see you happy.” I could see Alek almost about to break. I got up and hugged him pulling his back against my chest. “I don’t want him to break you again. I want to be there to love you and protect you.”

He was still tensed against my touch and I thought he was going to cry. Cry because the truth hurt. It must have been worse because it was his first love. “I’m in love with you Alek.”

~

Chris sat on the couch frowning. “ ‘I’m in love with you Alek. ‘ What happened to you Kyle? You used to be all about sex now you’re all about love?” I could hear the jealousy in her voice. I ignored her though. Maybe Chris had a thing about me but I didn’t really mind it.

Just as long as she stood out of my way that is. “Because Alek is special.”

“So where is Alek?” she asked and I frowned. She was right. Alek left an hour ago saying his mom called him and that he would be back as soon as he could. I could tell it was a lie. A lame one.

“With his ex-boyfriend.”

“Really?”

“Yeah but Danny Boy doesn’t know that when I want something I get what I want.”

“Of course you do.” she sighed and flipped the TV to an adult channel. “I’m in the mood for porn.”

“Get your own popcorn.” I said as I got up and walked back into my room. I sighed and smiled softly. Danny thought he could easily when over Alek but that’s not going to happen. Danny is going to be having a lovely time trying to win over Alek.

“Let the games begin Danny Boy.”

___

what do you guys think? how do you feel about Chris or Kyle is he how he seems or do you hate him?

who do you guys want Alek to end up with Danny or Kyle

Please leave a comment or vote if you guys want to see what happens to Alek in chapter 10