Chapter One

Comment&Subscribe if you think this an amazing story

<--- Vote if you love/hate

A Picture of Alek on the side (he's super CUTE!)

I still remember the feeling of his lips on mine. I sighed watching Danny push another gay boy into a locker. What happened to you Danny? I thought as I looked at how (my) Danny changed. He wasn’t mine anymore. Danny had curly dirty blonde hair with icy blue eyes that used to be so warm and that he would look at me with so much love. But now he just looked at me with hatred. I don’t know what happened to him. He used to be a caring guy that was active in everything.

I should have looked away before I daydreamed about the past. “What you looking at Faggot!” Danny growled at me towering over me. I looked behind him to see the little freshmen run away. I sighed yep. Runaway because once he’s done with me he’ll be after you again. I looked up at him wondering what happened to him. Why did he change so much. He looked like my Danny but he wasn’t. His ‘friends’ were behind him looking at me with disgust.

“Nothing.” I said softly looking down at my pink All Stars. They were cute and I’ve had them since freshmen year when Danny and I were an item even if it was a secret. It was time to get new ones. I felt the hit before I saw it. I whimpered as I fell to the ground and then I smelt mud on my face. Yep Danny my Ex was kicking me to the ground like I was something lower than him.

A bug.

It’s like the past didn’t happen. That Danny always hated me and never loved me. Never promised those things about marriage and happiness. I cried as I held myself together and soon the kicks stopped. Danny looked down at me and smirked coldly. “Bye Fag.” He said before he spit on me. Yes spit on me. In the hallway in our school were teachers are supposed to stop this from happening.

But our teachers like the rest of the school turned a blind eye. I was alone forced to face the bullying by myself. And this is my junior year in high school. I sat up whimpering and wiping the spit off my face.

“What happened to you Danny?” I asked the question that would never be answered out loud. Praying that one day I'll be able to find out what happened to him. Even if he hated me I couldn't stop myself from loving him.