Chapter 10- Hunger

Start from the beginning

He towered over you, now, making eye contact with you for a mere second then walking straight past you. You didn't want to move, in case you did something he didn't want you to do, so you sat there in silence facing the orange stage wall. You listened intently, and you could hear faint sounds of him stepping- or rather jumping- off the stage and onto the concrete flooring of the sewers. There was footsteps then, and you could hear when he was walking through puddles of sewage because the sound of his feet would become sloshy.

You awaited patiently, wondering where he had gone so suddenly. Your guess was that he had become bored of talking to you, and obviously not knowing how to properly communicate he just walked off. Still, you didn't turn to see...well, that was until you heard a low voice clear their throat from directly behind you.

Your eyes widen, but you don't jump, you twist your body around to glare at the thing that was obviously standing there. All you could see within your vision was his silver legs that sported bandage like trousers, and his oversized clown shoes with big red Pom poms on their tips. You slowly gazed up, up, up, until you could see his face, that unwanted smile (that made his bunny like teeth very evident) stuck onto it. He was looking down at you, one hand behind his back.

He pulled it out from behind his back, noticing your deranged and worried glance at his hidden arm. It was revealed then that he was actually holding the half eaten, naked body of the little girl he had earlier. He tossed it carelessly in front of you, and you began to hyperventilate as you stared at the little girls gouged out eyes and open mouth. Half of her face had been chewed off, and her tongue appeared as though it had been bitten off. Her left arm had been completely mutilated, no meat whatsoever down to the bone...it looked like an eaten chicken leg, but far bloodier.

"Eat" he demands bluntly.

You stared back at the clown, then in one big blow release all the fear you had been collecting with a loud, ear piecing scream. In desperation you stumble back from the clown and the body. Your breathing patterns were all over the place as you used your legs to crawl back from the hideous sight of the corpse.

Pennywise looks displeased, scowling and starring with angered and slightly offended eyes. He takes an over exaggerated step towards you, his foot landing on the little girls skull and breaking it, causing a sickening crunch that repeated itself in the sewers open area. Fresh blood spilt from the skull and you only shrieked louder.

The clown growled and leaned right into your face, until your noses were pressed up against eachother. He grabbed the back of your head to prevent you from moving. "Shhhh!" He hushed violently. Then he smiled softly and looked up towards the roof of the sewer, pointing at it with a gloved finger. "They'll hear you!"

You guessed he was referring to the people on the surface. "And if they come down 'ere looking, I'll kill them." He threatens. You gulp and hold your breath- as much as you wished to get out of here now that you'd made the silly mistake of going back to him, you couldn't allow yourself to be the cause of someone else's death. So you sucked in your sobs and stayed quiet.

Pennywise's expression softened and he pulled away from you, kicking his foot that had the little girl underneath it to slide it over to you. You stared back at it, with wide eyes that were now slightly puffy from screaming and crying. Don't think about it you told yourself repeatedly as your gaze shifted to the demon in front of you.

"Ea-T" he repeats, this time with more force, and more emphasis on the 'T'. A lump forms in your throat as your lip quivers.