Chapter 25: Meeting the family [Part 1]

Start from the beginning

She turned and waved for my brother to come over "Why don't you take the food to the kitchen" She said and he grabbed the containers.

"You must be nina?"

"Yeah, baby this is my brother Alex, alex this is my girl friend Nina" she shook his free hand.

We walked further into the house meeting mostly everyone in he dining room. I guess Forrest made it here before us since I saw him chillin with our cousins. My sister Nikki finally arrived, late as usual. She came over and gave me a big warm hug.

"How you been sis?" I smiled

"Great actually, you know me... I'm drama free" she laughed a little then observed everyone in the room "So where is she?" She asked cheesing hard as hell.

I laughed a little "Come on, she in the kitchen talking to mama" I lead her to the kitchen. They were both in here talking about god knows what. I can tell that she's comfortable now.

"Sorry to interrupt but there's another sibling you have to meet"

"Hi, I'm Nikki" she walked over hugging her "Tremaine has just been talking our ears off about you" I looked down laughing "You're so pretty though"

Nina blushed "Awww thank you, so are you"

This little moment was everything to me, three of the most important women in my life getting along. I knew she didn't have anything to worry about. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to see my cousin Marcus.

"Let me talk to you for a minute" he said, I smelled the alcohol on his breath while walking out of the kitchen towards the back patio. "Soooo, you bringing white girls home now?" He chuckled.

"Fuck you mean? Is that a problem?" That was out of the blue and kinda foul.

He threw his hands up "I never said it was a problem, it's just unlike you" He said leaning on the door "I didn't think you was into them kind of girls"

I shook my head "Well I'm into all kind of girls, I'm obligated to date any kind of girl I want!" I semi yelled.

"Aight lil cousin..why you so defensive?" He asked scrunching his face up.

"I'm just saying man, I don't like how you pulled me out here just to mention my lady being white" I shrugged a shoulder "Just be lucky I ain't bring a nigga back"

"Cool" he chuckled "She's good looking though"

I nodded "I know" I said and walked back in the house with him behind me.

I saw nina getting some napkins from the counter while everyone els was setting the table "See, you had nothing to worry about" I kissed her cheek while hugging her from behind.

She smiled and turned around "Yea yea yea, you were right" she playfully rolled her eyes.

I kissed her slowly, adding my tongue. This made me want to throw her on the table and make love to her.

We heard someone cough making us stop "Sorry to interrupt yawl but...the table is set" forrest said holding in his laugh.

"Alright bro" I said while grabbing her hand. I walked us into the living room so we could have a seat. Mama and my aunt were bringing the rest of the food out when we heard the front door close. It was my father. He walked in along with my god daughter Tatiana.

"Hello everybody, sorry I'm late" He said taking off his coat.

"As usual" my mom said and we all laughed including him.

He came over to the table so he could sit next to my mom. She looked across the table at me and nina "Honey we have a special guest joining us tonight" she smiled.