The Fourth Great War - 27

Halves of the militaries, the Wielders, and the Scarlet Brotherhood charged into the kingdom of Norwick, being confronted by the Forgelaws who were sent to protect it. The other halves of the militaries rushed to the neighboring realms in an attempt to drive out the Forgelaws within them.

One-half of the Opeozurian military that had reached Opeozure were behind Zurian pillars, still being seen from the transparency of those pillars. They quickly moved, avoiding arrows that flew by to pierce them. The Forgelaws were seen too, taking cover behind the transparent pillars as they looked through to see the military. The entire area was quiet as it had become a battle of patience and precise timing.

There were only about twenty Forgelaws, taking cover behind the pillars. Like a mirrored reflection, it had become confusion for both the Zurian military and the Forgelaws to see where the true target was. In minutes, the two groups charged into regular combat as arrows flew through the air, shattering into pieces once it came into contact with the pillars.

Some of the soldiers of the military were disarmed and beheaded on the spot, blood dripping onto the ground as the breeze swayed across everyone's faces. The Forgelaws that were there dropped down as seven were left.

The remaining Zurian military, about fifteen, ran over to the Forgelaws and sliced their arms, causing, even more, blood to drip.

One-half of the Opeorein military that was sent to the Forgelaw Mark marked in Opeorein swiftly took out the Forgelaws with simple strikes. Their way of attacking was efficient but also dangerous. The Opeorein military was trained to charge into enemies, which was dangerous, and spear the enemies' heads with their swords as quickly as possible. The thirty Forgelaws there originally were dropped down quickly to fifteen.

The fifteen Forgelaws scattered and had slain some of the soldiers, pushing them back. Five of the Forgelaws shot arrows into the air and waited for them to fall and land atop of the military. Some of the soldiers had their heads or shoulders pierced as the battle raged onwards.

The two groups clashed with each other once more. With a large number of soldiers that belonged to the military, the Forgelaws had quickly fallen in the realm of Opeorein, giving the military the victory.

Moving from The Scorching Death region to the large Forgelaw mark on the realm of Opeoverx map, the half that was sent to Opeoverx had fought a steady battle with the Forgelaws. The two groups clashed for what seemed like hours, as arrows took out the other sides one-by-one. Fifty Forgelaws descended to forty as the Opeoverx military members dropped like flies. 

The two sides had an equal number of skilled members, both clashing with each other with large blades and throwing knives. Slowly, bodies were dropping as the two groups remained restless. Blood spilled everywhere.

The Forgelaws in Opeoverx then descended to ten as they continuously battled. The Opeoverx, having the upper-hand in terms of amounts, quickly moved inward as they had slain the remaining Forgelaws.

The Wielders that were at the front of the marching alliance moved into the kingdom, knocking out the guards in the castle town as they kept the starving citizens in check. Adwin quickly moved into the castle, hoping to face his adversary for their final duel. 

The alliance of militaries and the Scarlet Brotherhood, having hundreds of men and women, moved inward on the Forgelaws that were sent to protect the kingdom. They swiftly moved through, knocking out and slaying many of the members of the other side. 

Bodies that belonged to both sides dropped as arrows flew across the air. Thunderous roars of chants and shouting were heard as the two groups charged into each other. The gloomy atmosphere started to pour rain, adding to what was happening.

The hundreds of men and women of the alliance felt like millions as the Forgelaws were slain or knocked out, slowly being free from the mind-control effect that Draven Whitmore had caused. Potions a few people of the alliance drank earlier improved their strength and mobility, giving them the upper-hand in defeating the group protecting the kingdom.

Once the battle had become over, the winning side entered the castle town, providing hope to the starving people as they marched to the castle.