Chapter 2: Upcoming Storm

Magsimula sa umpisa

Hindi naman kasi ako interesado na malaman kung sino ang mga iyon. Kaso, mas maganda rin na may alam na ako sa kanila kaysa nagmumukha akong walang kamuwang muwang.

I glanced at the wall clock and it's already eight o' clock in the evening yet I still have to listen to Janessa for the real introduction of studentry's regulations and authority.

"Heired Eminence Approbate Decarchy or simply HEAD is a group consisted of three females and seven males who were ranked as the most powerful, most influential, most intelligent academically, the wealthiest, and the strongest among anybody here in the academy. They've been Mhorfell's queens and kings eversince they were first years. The authority within this school is distributed to three different sectors. First, the administration. I mean, the owner, founder, benefactors, and the investors. Second, the faculty including the principal of course. Lastly, the HEAD. They represent the whole studentry."

"So you are saying that those ten has some power on me because I'm part of their so called people?"

"Absolutely. At ang lalaking sinagot mo nang pabalang at binantaan mo? He's Spade Vantress. The one who holds the first rank. The leader."

"Oooh. Now that's some information you have there. Tell me more about them."

"Are you even serious?" Gulat na gulat siya sa bawat kalmadong reaksyon ko sa mga pinagsasasabi niya. What? Should I be shocked or something?

Does she think that those things would be enough scare me? I mean, seriously? I know that I should not underestimate them and then what? Do I have to tremble in front of them? Do I have to kneel in front of them and apologize? Or oh! Should I pay them with all glory and respect like the other scaredy cats in this school?

To be honest, instead of being afraid, I'm getting thrilled here! I can't wait to be on the run with every single of them and to intentionally do boisterous acts to piss them off. Heh, kidding aside. Siyempre hindi ko gagawin iyon. Being an attention-seeker is one of the last things that I would like to be. Let's just say that I'm looking forward on our future encounters.

"Hay, hindi ko na alam gagawin ko sa iyo. Pero dahil paniguradong kakailanganin mo rin ang mga impormasyon na ito, sige."

"Start." I declared with a grin on my face.

"First up, Spade Vantress. Cold in and out. A certified playboy. If he wants something, he will surely do everything to achieve it. Kapag hindi pa rin 'yun napupunta sa kanya, he tends to control and manipulate the whole scene to get it by force. He's not totally silent. Gusto lang talaga niya na madalas mapag-isa. His father is one of the benefactors of this school. Heir of Vantress Mafia and Vantress Entrerprises, Inc."