♛Piece Together♛

Author's Note: I've noticed that each chapter is getting longer than the next holy crap. Anyways, there are several mature things happening in this chapter (yes, big time lemon) and I ask that you proceed with caution. If aren't interested in things like that, when you notice it happening you can skip to the [__] divider... but like honestly I made it clear this be mature since the beginning but to each their own I guess xD

It is going to take me a very long time to write the last chapter. Don't be asking me to please update after just reading this. I want to hear what you thought of the chapter instead cause usually those kinds of comments are beyond helpful in keeping me motivated. 

Please enjoy!

[____]

She wanted to be a pop star. She wanted to be known and idolized. Every day she practiced her voice by the horse stalls to accomplish her dreams.

You wanted a desk job. You wanted to settle down with Allan and have a family. Every day you hunkered down and memorized textbooks far advanced for any student your age. 

Neither wanted to stay in the rural area that is your hometown, but one tried to take the easy way.

The question is... Why did you have to feel the most amount of pain?

[____]

"I grabbed dad's jersey from back in the day!" Hojo exclaims from down the hallway. Despite its humble exterior, the house holds an ample amount of space with four bedrooms, four bathrooms, a massive kitchen, a common area, and a dining space. Three acres of land house an absorbent amount of animals, most of which hold no monetary worth.

"It's not a farm," you speak up while watching Seijuro inspect the place. "We just have a lot of dogs that my mom likes to breed... well, she doesn't force them or anything but she really spends a lot of time into those dogs."

"A puppy mill?" You know it's a rhetorical question, but you nod your head at his question. "Interesting, I've never expected that to be a profession."

"Yeah, my mom loves dogs and so my dad equipped our backyard to suit her interests."

Hojo shuffles into the conversation with a wide grin. "Our parents are super wildly in love with each other." He hands Akashi the sweats, and your heart grows cold at the thought of Akashi wearing cotton when he prefers to sleep in silk.

But he accepts the clothes graciously. "Thank you... Where should I change?"

"The bathroom is down the hall to the right," Hojo chirps. Akashi smiles and nods his head as he travels to the room. Once he is out of sight, the smile on Hojo's face fades and he gazes at you in a panicked state. "So you're going to kill me."

You blink a few times at his change in energy and tilt your head. "Did you not feed the dogs before you left to the hospital?"

"No, but like... I got someone who knows the dogs well enough to take care of them before we went to the hospital. It was an emergency and I just had to call him--"

"Him?" You arch an eyebrow as dread seeps from your pores. "Hojo, who did you call?"

Hojo begins to back away from you. "I-I just want you to know that it was an emergency situation. We thought pops was dying."

Oh, you know exactly where this was going. "You. Little. Shit!" All reason breaks from your system and you begin to run after the boy. He yelps and tries to escape his fate, but the limited space cages him to be captured. You grab the collar of his shirt and throw him to the floor.