You are having a bad day and they help you feel better

Start from the beginning

A few moments later Robbie appeared on the other side. He opened the door and helped me enter. I put my stuff on the table and turned back to Robbie. He pulled me into another hug. "Thank you for coming over." "Anything for you my Ladybug." I sighed in content. "Do you want to stay for dinner?" I asked. "What are we having?" He asked. "Anything you want." I answered. He pulled back a bit and looked me up and down. "Anything?" He asked with a smirk. I blushed and nodded. "Then can we have your famous Chicken Pot Pie?" He asked with an innocent smile. I glared at Robbie for making me think the way I did. "I guess." I sighed out. Robbie let out a little squeal. I chuckled at him. I guess he really is my Prince Charming.

Tori: "TTTTOOORRRIII!" I whined as I stepped out of my car. "WWWWHHHAAATTT???" She teased. "I'm having a bad day." I whimpered. She furrowed her brows, "It's only 7:45" I motioned to the inside of my car where the answer to why my day was already bad was. Tori stuck her head in my driver's door. "You know it can't be that--- wow that's bad." Tori said. Inside my car was a smoothie that basically exploded. When I came to a stop this morning, I guess I didn't have the lid screwed on all the way and it popped off and made my strawberry, blueberry smoothie go everywhere. "Wow. Um okay.... We can fix this." She said. "How?" I asked. Tori put on a thinking face and looked around. "Holly! Come here Holly!" Toward my car came this beautiful Golden Retriever doggo. I gasped and began petting the pretty puppo. "Come here Holly" Tori called motioning to the inside of my car. The dog hopped up and began licking up the spilled smoothie. I grabbed onto Tori's arm excitedly. When Holly has finished she hopped out of the car and gave Tori's hand an affectionate nudge and then bounded away. Tori then pulled some disinfecting wipes from her bag and slid in and wiped down my car. She got out of the car and I threw my arms around her body. "I love you so much." I mumbled into her shoulder. Tori laughed, "I love you too. I'm glad that I could help."

Cat: I pouted as I opened the box of donuts I brought to school. I stared at the icing that stuck to the top of the box. When I pulled open the top, the icing of my favorite donut stuck to the lid. "Hey Sweetheart!" I heard my girlfriend call. I turned to her with a pout. "Hey Giggles." "What's up buttercup?" Cat asked with her brows furrowed. "I'm not having a good day." I pouted even more. I felt her lean over my shoulder into the donut box. "That sucks." She hummed. I nodded in agreement. "However, you have the best girlfriend ever and she brought you donuts!" Cat exclaimed setting a brand new box in front of me. I gasped in surprise. I pulled open the box top and there in all it's beautifulness was my favorite donut, with it's frosting in tact. I carefully set the box down and turned around and pulled my girlfriend into a hug. "Thank you. You always know how to make my days better." Cat pulled back and pressed her lips to mine. I sighed happily. I got donuts and my girlfriend. That's a perfect recipe for a great day.

Jade: I rolled my eyes as I closed my bedroom door. My parents were trying to lecture me about how I'm gay, and I shouldn't be gay and why don't I have a nice boyfriend and boys are fine and girls aren't. Blah, blah, blah. I sighed and flopped on my bed. I wiggled my phone out of my pocket. I pressed Jade's face and my phone went dark to let me know I was calling her. I pressed the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" I heard her sweet voice. "Hey honey." I mumbled into the phone. "Oh, hey babe! What's up?" She asked. "Nothing much other than my parents being dicks." I told her, rolling over on my back. "What else is new?" She asked and then immediately regretted it. "Sorry, I didn't mean that it slipped and-" "Jade it's fine. They are dicks. They can't accept the fact I like girls." "I'm sorry Babe. Do you want to come over so we can eat junk food and not watch some movies?" Jade asked. "I think that would be best" I agreed. "Perfect. I'll see you in a few." She said. "Bye. I love you!" I said. "I love you more!" "I love you most!" I finalized hanging up. "I totally won that" I muttered to myself.

I stood from my bed and grabbed some PJs and an extra set of clothes, threw that into an overnight bag and walked downstairs to my front door. "Where are you going?" My mother asked. I rolled my eyes. "Out." I stated shortly. My father glared at me. "Don't give us that tone. Answer you're mother." I rolled my eyes again and turned to them. "You don't need to worry about it. You never have, you don't need to start now. And if you really must know, I'm going to my girlfriend's house. You heard me, girlfriend. I'm gay mother, father. There's nothing you can do to change that. So if you excuse me, I'm going to make out with my girlfriend." And with that, I turned on my heel and walked out of the door and down the street towards Jade's house.

Once I got there I didn't even knock, the door flew open and Jade was in my arms, her lips pressed to mine. We stood there for a while, kissing. She broke apart and gave me a smirk. "You ready to not watch some movies?" She asked. I smiled back at her. "You know it."

Hello lovelies! I hope you enjoyed that! The next preference will be 'Fall Stuff'

Question of the Update: What is your favorite Season? Mine is Fall! I love the changing colors, warm drinks and the cool air. It also helps my birthday is in the fall! Leave your answers in the comments below!!

XOXO

Ray-Ray-2000

Stay Beautiful <3