Ch. 22 Baaaad Kitten

Start from the beginning

Maybe the werewolf scanned my heart when it first saw me and knew the real me, which was dark, twisted, evil and malicious. And maybe that was the reason why it didn't kill me. Maybe it wanted me, because I was just like it.

I kept screaming and yelling, trying to free myself from Michael's grip, but I only made it worse. He picked me and placed me on the sofa, where he slept, then jumped on me, forcefully kissing my neck. I was left in my bra and panties, which he was trying to remove along with his clothes, but I wasn't making it easy for him since I kept moving and fighting.

But in the end, he succeeded and removed my bra, then touched my breasts roughly which made me shiver in pleasure and I could feel my nipples getting hard from the arousal.

My body was telling me to just stay still and obey Michael, let him give me what I've been wanting from him, but my mind was screaming in my hand, reminding me of my parents who loved me and Michael! And if they were to ever find out about this, they were gonna throw Michael out and even report him to the police!! I couldn't let that happen, I didn't want Michael to leave this house and my life! Even if I couldn't have him, I wanted to be able to at least see him, breath the air he was breathing, eat the food that he made... And if he ever went to jail because of me...

Therefore, I started screaming and fidgeting even more. I had to push Michael away for his own sake and for the love I had towards him in my heart! I couldn't let anything bad happen to him!

"STOP IT YOU MONSTER! LET ME GO!" I kept screaming and fighting "DON'T TOUCH ME! I DON'T WANT YOU!" then suddenly he just stopped.

He stood on top of me with his head buried in my neck and I could feel him breath hard. The grip around my arms got looser and looser until he let me go and slowly got up. I quickly placed my hands over my breasts to cover them and went to grab my clothes.

Michael was just sitting on the couch with his head buried in his hands and it seemed as if he was crying or sobbing. I heard him whisper to himself "What have I done...". I picked up my clothes and run off to my bedroom, locking the door behind me. I collapsed on the bed powerless, thinking about him. The last thing I wanted, was to see him in jail. I couldn't let that happen. And I couldn't let my parents throw him out of the house. He had to stay close to me, because I loved him so much. Maybe if I found him another woman to arouse his interest, then he would forget about me! And if that happens, he'd be able to stay here close to me and I will prevent lots of trouble which might occur if we were to ever do something together.

I couldn't believe I was ready to give him to another woman, just to keep him close to me... I guessed, love really was crazy.

I saw something glistening that caught my attention and sat in bed. It was the knife, that the gypsy gave me, sticking out of the pocket of my pants. I remembered what she told me and quickly got up, grabbed it and placed it in front of the window so that when the moon shines, the knife will be there for a whole night.

I went back into my bed and covered my body with the warm blanket. I closed my eyes and didn't even noticed when I fell asleep.