Ch. 13 Lusting after my cousin

Michael's POV

"Hello?" I picked up the phone.
"Michael, hi!" I heard YN's mother's cheerful voice from the other side. "How are you doing?" she sounded good. Really good, but it wasn't going to last, because I was about to tell her what her daughter did.
"Hey, YFN. I'm good thanks." YN had a terrible expression on her face - fear, regret, sadness, worry and tears. "I have to talk to you about something..." I couldn't hide things from her own parents! They needed to know the truth and if I wasn't good enough to take care of YN, they had to return.

I wanted to be alone with her more than anything else, so I can admire her beauty without having to worry about her father noticing it, but if it came down to her safety, then... her life came first.

"Anything, Michael! What's wrong? Don't tell me YN hasn't been a good girl!"

Your daughter has been a baaaad girl.

Just before I opened my mouth to speak, I saw YN running to me with tears in her eyes. She collapsed in front of me on her knees and wrapped her arms around my legs.

"Michael, please..." she looked me in the eyes and I was looking down into hers. "Please... don't tell them anything.. I'm begging you!" the hot tears were streaming down her rosy cheeks and plump lips. She blinked, making her long lashes wiggle like the wings of a butterfly and even more tears came down.
"Michael, are you there?" her mother interrupted my thoughts.
"Yeah.. I am.."
"What did you wanna say?"
"Please.. please..." she was whispering, holding my legs tightly and her head was buried in my crotch area, which was a huge problem to me... "Michael, I promise from now on I'll listen to you!"

Listen to me? That sounded so damn good...

"Michaeeeeeel?" her mother insisted.

I kept looking at YN.

She made my heart tremble like the delicate small leaves of a rose, blown by the wind. No one has ever made me feel this way, not even my ex wife Lisa. The sight of her being down in my feet did something to me... I couldn't describe it, but it filled me with pure excitement and joy, and not only in a  sexual way.

I sighed deeply and rolled my eyes, knowing that she had me surrender in front of her beauty and tenderness.

"I'm here, I'm sorry.. I'm just really embarrassed to tell you, YFN."
"It's okay go ahead Michael! Just tell me what YN did this time!" her voice became serious and YN had given up all hope to convince me to keep my mouth shut, but she was still holding my legs, silently crying.
"It's not YN, it's me..."
"It's you?"
"Yeah... I cooked dinner last night and in the morning.." YN looked at me. Now there was hope in her eyes "YN had a terrible rush on her legs. I think I must have used spoiled milk or something." YN gave me a sad smile, but was still beautiful and hugged my legs this time tighter. "I'm truly sorry, I'll take her to the doctor.."
"Oh don't worry, Michael, things like that happen. I've done it too. I thought you were gonna say that she snuck out of the house or went in the woods! Hahaha! Can you imagine that?!" she laughed once more. Well, I could imagine that.
"Hahah!" I laughed too "She and the woods?? No way!" I said.
"Yes, she's too scared to go there anyway!"
"Yes, she is.." I said sarcastically, but her mother didn't notice.
"Can I speak to her?" I couldn't let her speak to her, because YN was still crying and her voice would sound different.
"Ahm... she's actually getting ready for the doctor and is in her room now..."
"Okay, then I'll call later! I gotta go now! Don't hesitate to call me if she doesn't listen to you!"
"I won't! Bye!"

Oh she will listen to me from now on. And I liked that thought way too much.

I hung up and put the phone back in my pocket.