Ch. 18 Incestuous Love

I waited a little more and thought Michael had fallen asleep, since he hadn't move for a while. I rose on my two feet and very silently tried to climb up the stairs.

"You know, YN.. it's very rude to spy on people while they're having sex."

I slowly turned around to see Michael, still at the same spot on the sofa, looking at me.

God, please kill me now.

I froze right there on the spot. I couldn't think, I couldn't move, I couldn't even breath. My shame and embarrassment had me paralyzed as if they were the poison of a snake flowing in my blood system.

I couldn't even look him in the eyes now. How was I gonna talk to him from now on? How was I gonna live with him knowing that I spied on him and his ex wife while they were having sex. And the worst part... what if he told my parents about it?

I heard him get up from the sofa and slowly walking towards me.

"YN... YN..." he sighed "I never expected that from you." I gulped down, not knowing what to say or do. Then I felt him place his hands on my two arms. They were so warm and big that they locked my whole entire arm. Him holding me, made me start to shiver. "If you so much wanted to watch people have sex, you could've just looked at some porn...." I could feel him coming even closer to me, because my back suddenly got warmer. I was sure he was inches away from my body. "But to spy on your very own cousin like that..."

The sound of his voice didn't contain anger or embarrassment. To my utmost surprise, I got the impression that he enjoyed it. I could even sense lust in the way he spoke.

"You've been one kinky girl all this time and I haven't even noticed..." he whispered in my ear after he gently pressed his body onto my back. I dared not move. "You know what..." he whispered again and while he was doing so, his hands started to caress my arms, but not in a cousin way. He wasn't touching me as if I was his family member...

he was touching me like a man would touch a woman.

"... if you wanted me so much, you could've just told me earlier, so there wouldn't have been a need to satisfy myself with that slut Lisa..." his hands slowly travelled from my arms to my waist and his whispers were so intoxicating, that I needed a few seconds for his words to get to my brain and it to realize what they meant.

But once I realized what he had said, I felt the need to deny it instantly. He was my cousin and this was impossible.

"How could you say that!" I yelled and yanked my self from him "You are my damn cousin and I don't want you! Are you fuckin' sick!" I turned around, looked him in the eyes and my chest was heaving up and down in nervousness from the words I had just told him. There was no turning back now. However, he didn't look angry... there was something besides the lust, I couldn't read.
"Maybe, YN... maybe... I'll agree with you this time. I am sick for liking such a young girl who is also my cousin. But tell me one thing..." he liked me?? "how can I control it?" he said with a very soft voice.
"I want you to leave the house!" I said. "We can't live under the same roof anymore!"
"Why not, YN? Because you're afraid that we might do something we shouldn't if we stayed under the same roof for too long?"
"No! Because you're perverted!" he let out a sarcastic laugh.
"Am I really the perverted one in this room, kitten...?" what??
"Don't call me that!"
"Don't deny it, kitten... you liked it when I was fucking Lisa and you wanted to be in her place."
"HELL NO!" I shook my head, trying so hard to deny it, so that I would believe it too! "Y-You're c-crazy! I'm gonna c-call m-mom and dd-" he suddenly grabbed my arm and with one neat move, pushed my tightly against his chest so that I could feel his breath on my face when he was talking to me.
"Fine YN, let's call them and tell them everything." he placed his hand on my ass, making me jump, then I felt him inserting it inside of my short pajamas pants. My privacy was violated.
"What are you doing!!" I tried to stop him, but he was holding me really strong with his one arm. Before I could say another word, his hand was under my panties as well, and I felt my whole entire body on fire when his long, index finger stopped right on my entrance. I blushed like crazy, looked away and closed my eyes. No one has ever touched me there before!
"Let's call your parents, kitten.. and tell them how wet you got while you were watching me fuck Lisa." not was I only wet, but his finger on my entrance was making me even wetter!

Soon, I felt a second finger on my womanhood.

"Stop!" I managed to say, but contrary to my order, he started moving his fingers in a circle around my pussy.
"But kitten... my fingers are soaked!" I felt his fingers then glide over my clitoris and I couldn't stop a few moans of pleasure to escape from my mouth. "Now tell me.. Am I the only one perverted mind in this house?"

He was touching me so gently as if his fingers were a soft feather! It felt even better than my own touch...

Then I felt... his hard member against my abdomen and he made sure that I felt it by pressing me further onto it.

His dick felt so long! I couldn't see it since he was fucking Lisa with his back facing me. He started to gently rub it against my abdomen as he was fingering my wet pussy. This made me think even more about his dick being inside of me! I was sweating so hard in that moment and was praying that I'd stop releasing juices under his touch, but my body felt as if it wasn't under my control. It was under Michael's control and did what he wanted. I had stopped fighting him as it was useless. I just stood there and let him touch my wetness and  rub his dick against my body, until he whispered in my ear

"Wanna touch it?"

I opened my eyes and realized what was going on then with all my strength I placed my hands on his chest and pushed him away from me! I turned around and run to my room as fast as I could.

I didn't hear him follow me, but when I got in, I locked the door just in case.

I plumped on the bed and didn't know what to do with the wet heat between my legs.

His touching had left me insane and I felt like the victim of a murderer who was dying, but not dead yet, somewhere in the middle.... unfinished.

My hand made its way between my legs and I started rubbing my clitoris gently up and down. I locked my legs together and turned around on my belly, moving my hips up and down in synchron to my hand.

Michael's lustful face was right in front of my eyes and was imagining his hand doing the things it did to me a minute ago. My hips started moving faster and soon I could feel a sweet, warm pleasure on my clitoris and all over my body, hitting me like a hot wave.

After that was over, I collapsed helpless on my bed with my chest heaving up and down and my hands spread wide on each side of the bed.

He did so little, yet gave me this sweet pleasure... what would it feel like if he went all the way until the end?

I didn't know If I should be worried about the fact that I spied on my cousin while he was having sex, or that I left him touch me in that manner, or that I just had an orgasm, originating from disturbing, dirty, incestuous sexual imaginations with my cousin? Or that my parents could find out about it and kill me, and then send Michael to jail for sexually harassing a minor? Or the fact that there was a werewolf running freely in our town that needed to be stopped?

About which one should I worry first?

And how was I going to leave this room and look at Michael after what happened?

I liked him so much. I liked everything about him! His body, his bouncy curls, the hypnotizing eyes, his charming smile, warm skin and soft voice!

He was like a magnet to me and I wanted to be with him like a man, but it was impossible! He was from my own family and blood, and this was a sin!

Which I guessed I have already committed...

Finally something happened between you and Michael! Yas! There was no werewolf stuff in this chapter, but the next one will contain some, so stay tuned! We're gonna see if the priest is the werewolf and also what's gonna happen between you and Michael from now on! Thanks for reading and I love you guys!! :)

Also, I think that it will take about 10 more chapters until everything about the werewolf and its motifs becomes clear! Are you guys excited??? :D