Namjoon

A/N: most ffs of namjoon are basically smuts and that upsets me. People tend to see him as some horny sex monster (which is not a problem to me :*) but his considerate and sweet nature is barely showcased in ffs. EVER HEARD OF A NAMJOON FLUFF? Well lemme deliver it to u.

No hate.

You were in deep slumber. You had no clue what date it was, nor what the time was. But you did have the lingering nostlagia of your boyfriend as you waited till fatigue.

Namjoon quietly entered the bedroom, his heart completely healed now that he's seen you. It had been 3 months with little to no contact between you two. But it was okay. Your love was greater than time.

He bent down next to you and lowered his head to kiss you. His lips landed your soft skin and he couldn't help kissing every part of your face.

How much he missed you.

"Namjoon? When did you get here?"
Your voice was weak as you just woke up.

"Just now baby."

He joined you, laying under the blanket and wrapping his arm around you. He was tired alright, but unless and until he won't travel half the city to your house from his hotel, he wouldn't feel contented.

Fatigue was just a feeling. The happiness brought by seeing his face was alive.

"I waited so long. Why didn't you come to my hotel?"

You were fully awake now. Being pulled by the bitter memory. Something you can't mention to him. So you lied.

"I thought you were coming.."

"Hm. I even texted you my address."

"I'm really sorry. I know you must be tired."

"That still doesn't explain.."

This time you felt tension in the air. The look on Namjoon's face was obvious. He was angry. But why?

"Actually Namjoon..I have something to tell you. I went to..meet Jackson."

Jackson. Your ex boyfriend. He was a decent person and you two had closure. You still chose to be friends in the end because it was too precious to lose.

"Why." It wasn't even a question anymore. A word with no meaning.

"He was sick. And nobody was there to take care of him. Besides, he told me he could take care of himself. So i just went to check. Namjo.."

"Hoseok..he told me he saw Jackson hiding a girl. Was it you?"

You were surprised. Hoseok was there? You didn't want Namjoon to know. You wanted to hide it at all cost.

"I-it was me. But I swear I didn't cheat on you." Tears were forming in the corner of your eyes. You heard a sigh from your boyfriend.

"Hey, don't cry. I don't like it. Ok?"

"Ok."

Little did he know that those tears held fear of losing you. To another girl.

*

You wanted to make sure he felt your love. After he fell asleep you woke up and made dinner for him. Ofcourse some of the side dishes were ordered. You tried to look cute and appealing. All you had to was wait for him to wake up.

Your phone buzzed. It was a message from Hoseok. When you opened it, your eyes widened. It was a picture of Jackson and a nude girl sleeping with eachother. The girl's face was blocked.

Hoseok: Is this you?

You called him. You were furious and you blamed him for making Namjoon suspect you.

"God. Do you really think it was me? Why would I betray Namjoon?"

"Alright! I was just asking."

"I was there. I visited him, but there was also another girl. Jennie."

"Jennie as in..."

"Namjoon's ex."

"Oh. I'm so sorry noona. I should have known."

"It's alright. You were just looking out for your brother."

"So..when do you plan to tell him the truth?"

"I'll..tell him when the time comes."

You ended the call and turned around. You broke in cold sweat.

"Who was that?"

"Hoseok. He was just asking about you. I told him you were fine."

"What were you guys talking about? What did you mean 'I'll tell him when the time comes.'"

"I shouldn't have kept this from you...but..I saw..Jennie in Jackson's room."

"Jennie? With Jackson?" He started laughing softly. "Perfect couple."

"Wait..aren't you surprised? Jennie's in town."

"I already knew." He grinned, finally understanding the situation.

"Oh."

"I also saw her in the street near my hotel. We said our hi's and parted." He walked closer to you.

"Were you doubting me (Y/N)?" He whispered to your ear.

Shivers down your spine. You hugged him tightly.

"I don't wanna lose you. You know how painful it was for me to watch you chase after her everytime she left you?"

"I love you."

"Yea well you loved her too."

"It's not the same. Just cuz it's the same word that doesn't mean I feel the same way. Yes, I loved her a lot. And I would've died for her anyday. But you...." he paused taking a good look at you.

"....I live only for you."

He smiled apologeticly as you were finally convinced. But he frowned.

"But I'm hurt. I was finally in town and even told you but you go to your ex's place to see how he was doing."

"I thought you'd be busy. You know how much you mean to me. I didn't wanna rush it."

"Then show me how much I mean to you." He said, being suggestive. A bright smile came across your face.

"This way." You descended down the hallway with his hand in yours.

"Wait, I think we just passed your bedroom.."

You lit the candle slowly as you turned to see Namjoon's face. He was awstruck.

"I suddenly feel hungry. You made all this?"

"Uh. Most of them."

You both sat down. You stared at his satisfied face munching on the dinner.

"I know this isn't enough. It can never be. I just wanted to let you know that I love you and I didn't mean to make you feel less.."

He raised his head from his little makeout session with the chicken.

"Hm..you were saying?" He faced you. You rolled your eyes and chuckled.

But deep inside, you knew he did that on purpose. Just like how he came to your room, shoving all his suspicions to the furthest corner just to see you. Or when he always went to Jennie to squeeze the truth out of you that you loved him.

It was always you.

*

*

💫

Hope this didn't bore you.
Dun forget to vote plzz.