A Final Day Together(Sike)

You woke up from bed. Your eyes still half open. Your mind shut off. You walked to the kitchen to eat breakfast. As you walked to the fridge you felt cold hands around your waist.

You:
What the f-ing god?!

You felt someones chin nuzzling your neck. It felt comforting.

You:
Who is this?

The grip around your waist felt tighter. Like as if they are leaving. Your happy eyes furrowed worryingly.

You:
What's wrong?

As you turned around, you see Taehyung. Tears forming in his eyes. You felt a sad vibe from him.

You:
Do you know?

He regretfully nodded. He knew already. You can see that he asked. He regrets even asking.

Taehyung:
I shouldn't have asked. I shouldn't. The thought of leaving you. Even the tinsy thought makes me regret.

You tried to hug him but he backed up.

Taehyung:
Are you going to leave me too?

You don't know the answer to the question. You didn't like the idea of leaving anybody in your life.

You:
I don't know. All I know is that I won't ever leave you guys.

All of a sudden, you felt wet drops on your hands. You wiped your eyes and know that you yourself was crying. You start to wipe them away. But they keep falling like a rainstorm. You slowly walked to Taehyung and hugged him.

You:
I don't like the idea of leaving you as well. I never thought of abandoning you. I hate that idea. I do.

Now you cried.

You:
Life is too cruel . I hope this doesn't mean fate.

Taehyung:
Yeah. I hope so too.

After minutes later, everyone was at the park playing. They seem a bit gloomy. Even the happy Hoseok. He even tried to brighten up the mood. Everyone only giggled and went back to being miserable.

You:
Hey guys let's go buy ice cream.

Jin:
Yeah. I like the idea.

You walked behind them and noticed, Yoongi is gone.

You:
Hey Jin! Have you seen Yoongi?

Jin:
I heard him out the door extremely early in the morning. I asked him why and he said that he was just going out with his highschool friend. I said who but he said someone then he left.

You nodded and wondered if he went to your mom's house. You took out your phone and texted Yoongi.

Text message:

You:
Yoongi! Where are you?

Yoongi:
At your moms. Explaining the situation.

You:
How is it?

Yoongi:
My dad and your mom is having an argument.

You:
For fucks sake.

Yoongi:
Calm down.

In your head, you want to go over there and help Yoongi out. But Yoongi doesn't like help. You made up your mind and decided to go. You walked over to Jin.

You:
Hey Jin. My friends wants to meet me so I'm going to leave.

Jin:
Yeah. It's okay. I'll try.

You smiled and took a taxi to your mom's house. As you got out from the car, you see Yoongi.

You:
Yoongi!

Yoongi:
Y/N! What are you doing here?

You:
I'm trying to help.

Yoongi:
It's too late. They made up their minds.

Anger and despair and fear was building up in your system of emotions. You stormed inside the house and yelled at your mom as soon as you saw her.

You:
What's wrong with you?!

Mom:
Y/N. Your stepfather is too cruel.

You:
That's your business! Your business isn't including my brothers.

Mom:
We made up our mind!

You lower your head. The life with your brothers has flashed back. Tears dripping from your eyes.

You:
But I haven't.

Mom:
I'm sorry.

You:
Mom. They taught me how to love again. They taught me how to be myself. They taught me my life when I was at rock bottom.

Your mom walked over to you. You took a step backwards.

You:
They helped me solve my bullying situation. Have you ever helped me?

Your mom looked down in shame. You looked at her and laughed. Just in time, your stepfather came in.

Step Father:
Y/N. Sorry.

You:
You know what. You guys are the worst. I hate you.

You turned around and ran out the building. You saw everyone there. You took a quick glance and just ran off. You ran as fast as you could and ended up somewhere.

You took a seat on the floor and weep. You imagine your boring life again. You weep. As hard as you can.

After staying for an hour in a place you don't know crying, you walked back home. Everyone was packing up.

Jimin:
Y/N. Hey princess.

You walked over to him and hugged him tightly. Everyone gathered around into a group hug. It lasted 10 minutes, but you didn't want that to end.

Taehyung:
Please don't stop remembering us.

You could tell that Taehyung wasn't trying to cry. You nodded and made a pinkie promise.

You:
I promise.

Yoongi:
Alright. Is everyone packed up?

All together:
Yeah.

Yoongi:
Let's go. Dad is picking us up.

They all walked out to the door when suddenly your mom appeared in the door way.

Mom:
Congrats.

Namjoon:
What do you mean?

Mom:
You guys are all staying. Your father felt bad as so he decided to make you guys live with Y/N.

You were shocked. But tears started to run up again. You hugged Jungkook. And every single one of them in happiness.

You hugged your mom.

You:
I love you mom.

Mom:
I love you too. Now now. Unpack kids and celebrate yourselves.

Your mom left the door and everyone started to unpack. Then you guys went and celebrate at a Korean barbecue store and enjoyed yourselves.

Yoongi:
Thanks a lot.

You:
Why?

Yoongi:
You brought the family back again.

You:
I couldn't do it without you.

Both of you smiled and hugged each other while the others were clanging glass cups and gulping every last drop of beer.

You were happy. Happy to be alive again. Happy that you saved a family. Happy to be together.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////
Yay! Finally. Finished. This. Chapter.

Hope you like this.

I might write a few more chapters and end his book.

Once this book ends, remember to check out my other work.