23. Your turn GARRRY

^Zendaya as Catty Abby

^Blah Blah by Kesha

His ice-cold eyes appeared to freeze me to the spot and I opened my mouth as if to call him over out of instinct but quickly closed my mouth again. He was in a circle of guys, holding red cups which I assumed was full of alcohol and they were laughing among themselves. All of them were laughing, except Brett. In actuality, Brett had a look on his face that looked far from amused.

Was he seriously mad about me and Garret when he and Amy and made out with each once as far as I had seen? He was the one that made these lessons and said nothing was going on between us anyway! I had the sudden urge to kiss Garrett, to give Brett a taste of his own medicine. Instead, I lowered my gaze before looking back to Garret with a fake smile plastered on my face. "Let's go in."

Garret seemed content with that as he put his hand on my back and started to lead me into the house and past Brett. I kept my eyes to the front door and hoped that we wouldn't pass Brett. As fate would have it though, Garret elected to go past the group of guys Brett was hanging around.

Please don't say anything!

"Brett!" Garret called out cause he just HAD had to draw more attention to us!  This made me glance over to Brett who was already looking at me.

"Garret." He nodded his head towards Garret before his eyes went up my body and I swore I heard a hint of sadness in his voice as he said "Angelina". I could have studied his eyes all day but I was being led away from Brett.

Once Garret and I entered the house, trap greeted us like a bomb. The whiff of pizza and alcohol welcomed us as well as a horde of people grinding on each other in the small house. It made me realize why there was a whole group of people standing outside the house!

"Where do you want to go?" Garret asked unfazed by the chaos laying in front of us.

"Drinks! Definitely drinks!" That would be the only way to get through this night in all honesty without chickening out. I didn't know any of the people here except for some of the guys outside. I still had yet to see Trish or Amy.

It took us a few seconds to navigate through the grinding bodies to find the kitchen where a table of beer pong was set up and surrounded by people who were cheering as each side took their shots. A huge "OHHHH" from the right side of the table grabbed my attention as the girl to the left started to tip a red cup back.

"Not to brag or anything, but I'm a beast when it comes to beer pong." Garrets voice in my ear caused a smug grin to spread like wildfire against my face.

Challenge excepted!

"Hold back on the drinks!" I said grabbing his arm. "You're going to need to be sober if you're going to survive a game with me!"

------------

Cheers erupted as the ball started spinning in the cup and Garret lousily tried to blow it out. You could see the glossiness in his eyes and he glared at me.

"Come on! You have one shot to save yourselves!" I said showing off the 2 cups left on opposing side of the table. "Take your time." I poked fun at them feeling intoxicated myself. The person I had been paired with wrapped her arm around me as if we had been friends forever and said, "Yeah! We dare you to make it in!" She had cat ears on and everyone called her Catty Abby.

Garret did a short pace as the other guy on his team, who was Abby's boyfriend, Dakota, lined up.

"Any day now!" Someone called from the small audience we had gathered.