R.I.P. to my youth

Start from the beginning

"Think so?" Beta mumbled closing his eyes and letting his guard down, loosing himself in Theo's scent.

"Mhmm.... You smell so good..." Raeken confessed before he bit Liam's neck gently making the boy gasp as he sucked leaving a mark.

"So good I want to claim you..." he whispered.

Liam felt his jeans tighten from Theo's possessive voice.

"We can't..." he groaned.

"We can't what?" Theo asked playfully nibbling his ear.

"Can't do it here..."

"Are you telling me that little puppy is turned on?" Liam felt his smirk on his neck before Theo took a deep breath of Liam's scent.

"Shut up or I'll punch you..." Dunbar growled. "And don't tell me you're not."

"Oh I would take you right here and now if I could." chimera turned Liam around and pulled his body even closer.

"We're in public." Dunbar reminded as he felt Theo's hands under his shirt.

"Then let's go somewhere else, so I can claim my little beta." chimera whispered making Liam bite his lip before Theo pulled him into a hungry and lustful kiss causing Liam moan into his lips.

"What about your truck?" Dunbar asked as they separated.

As a response chimera showed the keys, Liam grabbed them with Theo's hand and bottle of vodka as they left.

"Thank god our metabolism is fast." Theo commented as they got in the car and he parked it near the forest, turning on the radio. Since they felt a little bit sober again Liam opened the bottle and took three huge sips handing it to Theo. Before he could drink more than few sips beta put the bottle away and climbed onto Theo's lap facing him, his pupils blown with lust as he grabbed Theo's neck and pulled him into a kiss. Chimera bit beta's lower lip as he was running his hands all over Liam's back and grabbed his butt. Liam pulled away and took off his shirt and helped Theo with his so they could share almost pornographic kiss.

"God you're so hot.." Older one's lips moved to beta's neck sucking and biting it, leaving hickeys and making Liam groan and start impatiently moving his hips.

"Liam.." Theo breathed out from the friction."Back... seat...." he tried to say but before he created a sentence Liam moved back to the passenger seat to take off his jeans and boxers. As Theo did the same he climbed on top of him again.

"No time..." Liam whispered connecting their lips and Theo could smell nothing but lust and alcohol coming from him.

Before chimera could say anything Liam slowly lowered himself on his cock.

"Take your time puppy..." Theo whispered smiling cocky but instead of listening beta did it fast, clenching his teeth and hiding his face in Theo's neck."You okay?" he asked.

"Yes..." Liam breathed out."Just have to get used to it...."

"You were the one who wanted it fast..." Raeken reminded into his ear. "God..." he groaned as Liam moved.

At first it was slow and unsure but after a moment Liam fasten making himself and Theo moaning in pleasure. The sight of Liam's blown pupils, lips parted from a moan and swollen from kisses with sweat on his forehead made Theo even harder.

"Theo!" Liam screamed as chimera grabbed his cock and hit the prostate."Yes... Fuck...."

"I'm doing it." Raeken whispered connecting their lips.

"Shut.... agh..." Dunbar moaned as Theo hit the prostate again but this time even harder. "I.... I can't...." he breathed.

"Liam..." Theo gasped making Liam come from moaning his name and chimera followed soon after.