Chapter twenty eight

Before I begin I just wanted to say I literally jumped up and down when I saw the votes and veiws for my fic! IM SO HAPPY THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! lets do this...

Nico's POV

told you he will be ok

I woke up laying down. All I remember was blacking out. When I woke I realized I was in a fucking coffin. WHAT THE HELL? I obviously panicked and accidentally shadow travelled to what appears to be somewhere in New York city. I dont know where I came from so I couldnt go back. But the camp was the closest thing to me at the moment. Even if it was all the way at Long Island. It was the first thing that came to my mind. As I walked, I was too exhausted from travelling, I tried to recall what happened. I remeber everything up to where Percy held me and I think I fainted or something. I thought I would be dead. Apparently I was cause you know, the fucking coffin.

It was the next morning so I got a taxi, got him to drive me to the middle of no where, when there was actually a camp half a mile deep into the woods. I walked the half mile and strolled through the gates. People gave me more horrified looks than usual.

"Maybe a ghost?" one whispered.

"I thought he was dead."

"Percy is so gonna cry again."

"You know he almost flooded the camp while screaming over him."

"I thought he was just put into the coffin yesterday."

I started freaking out. What if I actually did die. What happened to me? Then I saw Percy. He was walking towards my cabin. He twitched a second and looked up. He saw me. At first I walked towards him and he looked like he wanted to walk to me but held back. I saw tears drip from his eyes and he ran into the cabin.

"Percy!" I called.

He slammed the door in my face. Was I serriously being locked out of my cabin? I banged on the door. I could hear him cowering inside.

"Open the door! What happened?"

"Leave me alone! Your not real... he is gone. He is not here. Im dreaming..."

"Percy! Open the door!"

He opened it and I hugged him.

"This cant be...."

"Im here. I really am. I promised to stay with you."

"But how...?"

"I dont know Percy. But we can figure that out together."

"I missed you. I... I thought you were gone. You stopped breathing and you were dead. This shouldnt be possible."

"I dont care. We're together again. Lets go see everyone else. I'm sure they miss me."

"Yeah. Hazel was a mess and I kinda flooded half the camp."

"I heard."

We walked along towards the big house. When we came in, everyone went silent. Then I heard Hazel.

"Nico?" Her voice trembled.

"Yeah. Im here."

"How...?" She started crying.

"I dont know... I need to though."

Everyone else ran up after Hazel and hugged me tight. I hugged everyone back. I felt Percy pick me bridal style and then he laid me on the couch.

"You rest now. We'll talk later. Ok?"

"Yeah ok."

I drifted off to sleep.

Percy's POV

As soon as I slipped out of the room and shut the door, everyone started talking and asking questions at once.

"This cant be."

"How is this possible?"

"What happened to him?"

"What's going on?"

"What are we gonna do?"

"QUIET!" Chiron stepped in. Or rather roled in cause he was in wheel chair form.

"I do not know how Nico is back with us, but can we just be glad he is and worry about this later?"

"Why later?" I questioned.

"Because..." he started. "Rachel has spoken a new prophecy."

Ooohhh new prophecy. heads up, I will NOT make it rhyme. I will make it completely random. anyway...

mini cliffhanger! woooooo!