Chapter twenty one

Percy's POV

How come I knew it would be her? She's the one who told Hades and her mom. I saw he smile. Grover kinda looked shocked. I felt my face harden. This was it. I kill her sorry ass and get the three of us out of here. We are the three of the prophecy. Annabeth is going to die.
One will fall by the fallen one

She will not kill anyone of us. I wont let her. She charged first. Raising my sword, I awaited her to get closer. I had Nico in a corner of the room behind us. It was dark enough for him to escape. She glanced over at him and tried to go around me but I stuck my sword out and sliced her. She swung her sword at me. If you get cut by that sword you will die. I ducked and swung my sword under her feet, tripping her. Grover charged in, sword ready. He swung and hit her shoulder. She cried out. I was startled by her cry. She looked up at me with pleading eyes.

"Your going to kill me Percy? After all we've been through?"

I swung my sword up. Grover had kicked her sword across the room and there was no way she could use the bow or arrows. But I didnt realize she had her knife. I realized it too late. She reached up really fast and stabbed me in the thigh. I dropped my sword, stumbled back, heard a sword swing down and Nico scream my name. Then everything went black.
Who wants a cliffhanger?
NO ONE SO I WONT PUT ONE!

Nico's POV

I woke up minutes before I saw Percy stagger. I screamed when he crumbled. Even though Grover killed her, I dragged Percy to the other side of the room. The blade went in pretty deep. I tried feeding him ambrosia and nectar but it didnt work. The knife was poisoned. What was with this chick and poison? I cut a hole in his jeans do I could see how bad it was. I cleaned the area up and bandaged it. Then I saw his veins turning blue. I was searching in Percy's backpack for anything, then I saw some liquid in a bottle. I asked Grover what it was and he shrugged. I took the chance and forced Percy to drink it. The poison in his blood faded after a bit but Percy was still out cold. I cried into him and screamed. Grover tried to comfort me but nothing worked.
One will fall by the fallen one.
To save the child of Death
From the air of his fears breath.

Annabeth broke down when Percy split with her. She was the fallen one. Percy fell because of her. To save me from my fears. I was forced to relive my fears. I needed to figure out what scared me. Who scared me.
Kronos.

To save me from him.

He scared me the most. He almost killed Percy. Percy did die because of him.
Wait.

No. I wasnt scared of him. Kronos is gone. He was never real. Me falling in Tartarus, the jar, the tank, almost choking. It wasnt real at all. From the moment I blacked out from Annabeth attacking me so many days ago. It was never  real. An endless dream. All the things before was real. But everything after none.

My eyes snapped open.

HEHEHEHEHEHEHHE YES YES YES CLIFFHANGER CLIFFHANGER
CLIFF-HANGER!!