Chapter thirteen

Nico's POV
this was right after Percy left

I woke up to see a note on the dresser and read it. It said he will be back soon. I glanced up to the mirror and saw myself. Gods. I was bandaged up and I had alot of bruises. All of a sudden I saw something in the mirror that caught my attention. There was a hole in the headboard cery close to where I was laying down. I examined it closer and figured it was an arrow shot. But who the heck was shooting arrows at me? I suddenly felt a cold presence in the room.

"Dad? What do you want?"

"Im disappointed with you, Nico. Loving another man? I refuse to tolerate this."

I was furrious.

"SINCE WHEN DO YOU PAY ATTENTION TO ME? YOU NEVER TALK TO ME THEN YOU JUST COME UP AND SAY I CANT BE IN LOVE WITH PERCY?!?!?!?"

"What. Did. You. Say? You, are in love with my brother's son?"

"We have been in love for weeks now."

"You are banned from seeing him again."

"No."

"Too bad. I will consult with Poseidon about this disgrace. And as punishment, here."

He disappeared after that. And a spirit took his place. It was Negamemon, a type of ghost that took all the bad memories from a person and reminded them over and over again, leaving them helpless and reliving their fears. I ran from it, out of the room and into the hall. I made it to the front door before it yanked me back and I was slid across the room. I curled up in a ball trying to ignore the things going into my head. Nothing worked.
Bianaca is dead and its his fault.
He is dating someone else.
Your weak.
Ignored.
Helpless.
Gay.

He threw all the names people have called me through the years.
Queer
Freak
Fag
Asshole
Werido
Emo
Cutter

I was sobbing. Curled up on the floor, not doing anything but crying and shaking. Somewhere in the distance I heard the door slam open. I heard someone call my name. The pain faded away and someone was holding me. I could here his voice now. Telling me it was ok. Reassuring me. I cried into Percy's shoulder. I cried until he lifted us off the floor and carried me to our bed. He laid me down and curled up next to me, holding me close.

*wibbly wobbly timey skipy... stuff*
(comment if u got the reference)

It was around 10pm when I woke up. Did I serriously sleep through a whole day? Well I was pretty exhausted this morning from the hell I went through. I looked next to me and saw Percy was still currled up. He opened his eyes and leaned over to kiss me. Gods I didnt realize how long its been since we kissed. I turned over and leaned into the kiss more.

****

"Miss me?"

I nodded and tried to get more of him. He threw the covers off us and while I was on him, he slid my shirt off. And I sat him up and pulled his off then collapsed on him again, crashing our lips together. They collided again and again, deepening each time. I was tugging at his hair as he let his hands wander. They went to my lower back and were now passing over my butt. I tensed at that and when he noticed, he pinched it. I squeeled a bit and he giggled through our kiss. His hands were tracing along my back and sides and hair. But then he flipped us so he was on top. Oh gods I was ready. I needed him so badly. He was fast and a bit rough at first. He planted kisses along my jaw and neck while I silently moaned into his shoulder.

"P-Percy..."

"Hm?"

"Dont stop. Not ever."

He responded by kissing me roughly and biting my bottom lip, but now demanding entry instead of gently asking. Thats how it felt now. He took control and man I loved it. Eventually, with him still on top teasing with me, I fell asleep. But the thing is... I felt a sharp pain in my leg before I fell asleep. And I heard him scream my name.
HAHAHAHA ALLLL THE CLIFFHANGERS!!!