Chapter eighteen

Im sorry but last chapter I meant to put
CCLLLLLLLLLIIIIIFFFFFHHHAAANNNGGGEERRR

Percy's POV

I ran over, ignoring the water. I cut the chain off with Riptide and held him close to me. I dried him off. I wouldnt let go of him. Not like this. Not like this. I cried into his soft hair.
Dead.

I screamed. Not just to scream or cause u wanted someone to rush in. I screamed as loud as I could to let out my anger.

"I CURSE THE GODS I CURSE CUPID I CURSE HADES I CURSE ATHENA AND I FUCKING CURSE KRONOS YOU BASTARDS AND BITCHES!!!!! I CURSE ALL YOU ASSHOLE GODS AND I HOPE YOU SUFFER IN TARTARUS FOR TAKING HIM AWAY FROM ME!"

My dad came rushing in.

"Son wha-"

"SHUT YOUR ASSHOLE MOUTH! YOU COME WHEN I CURSE YOU BUT NOT WHEN THE ONE I LOVE IS FUCKING DROWNING!?!?"

"Drowning? How did he drown with you around?"

"HE WAS IN A FUCKING TANK WITH 5 INCH THICK WALLS AND BLACK CURSED WATER!" I couldnt stop yelling at him.

"Percy. Stop yelling and calm down."

"CALM DOWN? CALM DOW-"

"PERSEUS JACKSON CALM DOWN DID YOU EVEN BOTHER TO LOOK AT HIM?"

"What?"

I looked down at Nico and he was shaking.

"Oh my gods Nico... I thought you were dead."

"Ugh son. What am I going to do with you?" With that he left.

"Nico! Nico can you hear me?"

He voice was quiet and raspy. "You screamed like a fucking howler monkey in my ear. Yes I can hear you."

I held him close and squeezed his frail body. I sobbed into his shoulder.

"Whats wrong Percy?"

"I thought... I thought I lost you..."

"Its ok. I'm ok. We can go home now."

I sniffled. "Yeah. Lets leave."

I picked Nico up and swung him onto my back. He fell asleep pretty fast. I held him up, he had his arms loose over my shoulders and his head was on my shoulder. I walked out of the giant dining room to find Grover sleeping on a literal cloud outside. I kicked it and it dissapated causing him to fall on the marble floor.

"AHH WHAT?"

"Dude. Get up, we're going."

"Oh." He noticed Nico on my back and smirked.

"What?"

"Nothing." Now giggling.

"Tell. Me."

"He's drooling on your shirt." He burst out laughing.

I just looked over to my shoulder and saw a bit of drool there and sighed then smiled.  I remembered the prophecy.
The one you left will seek revenge.
The poison blue will remind you.
Two shall go,
three shall come.
One will fall by the fallen one.
To save the child of Death
From the air of his fears breath.

"Grover."

"Hm?"

"Remember the prophecy?"

"Yeah! Two shall go three shall come."

"We got our three. But who's the fallen one? And the first two lines?"

"And the last line."

"Yeah... Percy?"

"Why do you look so tired all of a sudden?"

"Wha-"

I was cut short when I saw Grover crumble and two golden eyes right before I blacked out.
ONE TWO THREE
CLIFFFFFFFHANGERRRRRRRRZ
WOOOOO