Chapter fourteen

Percy's POV

Everything was perfect. Everything. Until he whinced. Hard. He was drifting off to sleep as continuously screamed his name. I saw his eyes flutter shut.

"NICO! NO! Why cant they just leave us alone?!?!?" I screamed.

I felt something cold rub against my leg as I was getting up. I looked and saw a needle with a small cylinder on it sticking out of his leg. I pulled it out and examined it. Some blue stuff was dripping out of it. I cracked open the thing to see it empty except for a few drops. I put a t-shirt on him and some jeans. As I pulled the jeans up I saw were the needle went in, his veins were turning blue and it was spreading. I got dressed and drove to lo g island. What was I gonna say at a hospital? My ex shot him with a magic dart? When I arrived at the camp, I took him straight to Chiron. I still had the tube with the few drops in it in my pocket.

"Chiron! I need help! Its Nico!" 

He came rushing out of the conference room as I set Nico on the table. I told him everything that happened and showed him his blue veins whuch were now farther up his leg. I also gave him the remaining drops of the serum.

"Hmm.... this is no ordinary potion Percy. If given a certain dose, it will send the victim into a death sleep."

I sobbed.

"No Percy. Do not cry. This container was filled to the exact ammount needed to put him in his sleep forever. But since there is still some left, he hus possible to heal. But it will be very very tricky to obtain the ingredients."

"I dont care. I will do anything to help him."

"Percy I swear, one day your loyalty and determination will get you killed." He said jokingly. "You will need the horn of a minotaur, which I assume you still have in your cabin, a scale of a drakon, and this may be tricky. The hair of the one who made the potion."

"Oh great. I know Annie didnt make it, she's too unskilled in that. So that leaves anyone close to her that is secretly a witch. Great. This is gonna be fun."

I brought him the horn, which he crushed up and put in a bowl and went drakon hunting.

Nico's POV
Ooooo wonder why im doin his POV? hehehehe well find out,

I looked around from where I was. It was dark. Too, unnaturally dark. Then I realized something. I was falling. I looked around me and I couldnt see anything but this tiny tiny speck of light I was falling towards. I was bleeding with cuts on myself too and I felt weak, I had my sword at my belt but it was Stytagian Iron so it emitted no light. Then all of a sudden my memories came flooding back to me. I was falling yes. But the thing was I was falling into pure hell. I was falling into Tartarus.
Cllllliiiiiffffffhhhaaaannnnggggeeeerrrrr