Chapter 1

You were about to take on a hard mission, possibly the hardest mission you have ever done. "I am entrusting you to this task, you are aware of that, yes?" the man asked you.

 You nodded nervously and thought about how stupid you probably look right now. He was asking such a big task of you, an important role at that. for this you should probably save up as much energy as you can at this point, if you did end up having to use your quirk a lot you would be depleted of energy. Your biggest weakness is how much energy it takes out of you, what were to happen if you passed out while fighting? That would be a disaster! You soon snapped out of your trance as you heard your boss calling your name "(Y/N). (Y/N)!" he yelled

You looked up at him, embarrassed at how dumb you probably looked again "Sorry! I'm just a bit nervous is all!" you say to him

The man sighs at you "Yea yea. I mean your just a kid so i understand you'd be worries about all this..." he starts "But if i hear that you pass out and we have to save you, well, you know what is gonna happen" he ends with a scary look in his eye

A chill runs up your spine and you nod at him "I'll be sure to try my hardest!" you sounded panicked, he takes note of that in his head and stands up. 

"Well i better get going then, i can't be wasting my time giving you a lecture like some old man" he scoffs "Just make sure to try your best" he looks back at you "for your own sake" he adds then takes his leave.

When your sure he left you go into a frenzy of wanting to scream but not wanting to get yelled at for being loud. You grab the nearest pillow and scream into it, it ends up being a book and you just smacked yourself in the face. "Owwww!" you groan and grab an actual pillow this time and scream again. Once your done you put down the pillow and rub your face.

You quickly have a flashback to what he was saying to you, the stern look on his face and seriousness of the situation. "I need you to be one of the villians that accompanies Tomura when he infiltrates the Class 1-A practicing center and kills All Might once and for all (get it? hehehehehehe)

You sighed, sure you were pretty strong but doing such a hefty task. You thought of all the children at UA enjoying themselves, becoming such wonderful heros and saving people, not killing them. Killing was fun to you still, killing all the people that are happier than you... But you wished to be like them, happy, people admiring them for doing good deeds, being a true... hero. Tears ran down your cheeks, "i can't think of this now that i'm being entrusted such a thing!"  you thought to yourself.

The tears wouldn't stop! Hitting your head with your hands you stood up, a shower would calm you down surely.

You went inside your bathroom and turned on the hot water, you relaxed as the water hit you and trailed down your curves. This time you sighed of relief and washed your body carefully, running (f/c) scented body wash all over your (s/c) skin. Running shampoo then conditioner in your silky (h/l) (h/c) hair.

After relaxing a bit in the shower you stepped out and dried yourself down good. You dressed in some (f/c) pajamas and laid down on your bed. You heard screams, your mood quickly changed and you put in earplugs. Surely you would be able to do the task, you have to.