chapter 3-Man in black

Hi guys sorry for not updating yesterday. I was really in a bad mood . well here it is what you av all been waiting for. Don't forget to vote and  leave ur comment.

Henry Bannion's POV

I had to make sure he was dead, the Irish bastard. I arrived unnoticed when the casket was been lowered into the ground. The little gathering dispersed,and I noticed a pale frail girl hugging herself tightly while staring blankly at the grave.

  Her red hair was limp and scraggly, she shivered slightly and I wondered if it was due to the cold of the downpour or the body of Tom Dunne lying in the ground.
   She had to be a relative or a sister , but old boy Tom didn't have any family, none that I knew of though. She looked malnourished but she sure caught my attention.
    A blonde guy walked up to her with an umbrella, she turned to him while he caressed her cheeks I could tell it was a lovers caress and I wondered why I was disturbed by it  , she hugged him tightly and i felt my lower belly clench and tighten, who was that man. No way, I am not attracted to that ,..girl. The thought of that left a bitter taste on my tongue .
  Suddenly she looked up and looked straight at me , as weird as it sound , i saw her eyes from the distance, the green flecks in them sparked with life , unlike her posture which was slumped with defeat. She closed her eyes and cuddled deeper into the guy, I felt raw hot temper and the urge to walk up to them a tear the guy away and throw him into the freshly dug grave instead I turned the opposite way and left.
  I couldn't help but wonder, she had burned me , she had branded me.