Chapter 2

Y/N P.O.V

After the class ended, I and the girls separate our ways to our own house. They're going to take their toiletries and clothes. Their house is closed by; it's just my house kinda far from theirs about 3 blocks. Every day I walked home, I take it as exercise.

Myungsoo: Yah! Y/N!

I turned back and see there's a black car, I bend down to see the driver and that's Myungsoo.

Myungsoo: Get in!

Y/N: Stop it Myungsoo... I wanna have some exercise, I need to walk. Just go home Myungsoo, safe drive!

I started to walk away after I told him to go, but that Myungsoo always never give up. He drives slowly keep the same pace with me.

Myungsoo: Come on, Y/N! Just get your butt inside here... Or I will...

PIIIIII PIIIII (Sound of horn)

I'm in shock he keep horning his car, I told him to stop it even there's some people start complaining. I have no choice but to get inside his car. Myungsoo raise his hand and apologize to the people.

Y/N: Crazy... You've never change your crazy mind.

Myungsoo: I'm not change for you, Babe.

Taehyung P.O.V

I started to stalking Y/N, because I need to know where she lives so I can start my game. After she separate with her friend, she keep walking until there's a car approaching her and even horn the car. Y/N finally gets inside the car and leave, I manage to see the driver and that's Myungsoo.

I went home after knowing where she lived and stay there for a while to see if she will go somewhere else or not but there's a bunch of girls coming to her house maybe they come for stay over because I saw they bringing some clothes.

(Ring Ring)

Taehyung: Hello?

***: I have sent you the information you want by email.

Taehyung: Okay, I'll check it later. I've transferred the money to your account.

***: Thank you, Sir. If you need something again you can call us.

Taehyung: Okay.

I hung up the phone and put it on the desk. I walked to the closet; take some new clothes and walking to the bathroom.

After I finished I walk to the desk and pull the chair to seat. I open the email to take a look the information I've got. Yeah it's true that I spend some money this time to get some Y/N's information so it'll be easier for me to get close to her.

I make gun gesture and pointed to Y/N's pictures.

'Y/N, I'm gonna get you. Wait and see how i screw you both, Myungsoo and Mina. I'm not gonna let anyone embarrassed me'

 I'm not gonna let anyone embarrassed me'